Anyone else going to Oldham next Tuesday?

Me and our kid are going.

Last time we went a preseason at Oldham it was pay on the door. Game kicked off whilst there was still a big queue outside so we all jibbed in for free past the one steward guarding the gate - he just sensibly stepped aside.

All good natured stuff!

Me, my old fella and my lad are going, its the little un's first trip to a shithole the only away grounds he's been to are Wembley, Ewood and he's going to Villa park.

Cant wait to see some proper football after 2 and a half months of England and Great Britain

Its both mine and my boy's birthday on Tuesday so was always going to go as a joint birthday present (aged 41 and 7 respectively). At first I thought it would be the EDS but the more I think about it, the more I'm excited at the prospect of seeing some of the first team regulars.

The combination of (1) its on the official site as a first team fixture when lots of other games (Stockport, Stalybridge etc) are not (2) the allocation of loyalty points for attending (3) the absence in China of the players who were at Euros and (4) the locality of the fixture making it easier for the first teamers to make it.

Or am I being too romantic?

Some Oldham fans are saying that they won't go. Apparently they got a voucher with the season ticket that got them a free ticket to a pre season friendly. They have been told that they can't use it for the City match.

Me + 3 though.

Chaddy end for me. My sc is being used by my lads gf so she can sample her first game with him.

Out on the pop from about half three after work. can't wait.

Me + 3 going :) Gonna be bouncin'<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:11 am --<br /><br />
flicker said:
silvaisgoldno1 said:
blackley macca said:
Can you pay on gate?

If you go in Oldham end I'm sure you can! Will need ticket for city end tho

do you need a city/blue card to buy a ticket for city end ?

Just need a supporter number. Go online and book the ticket as it's gone to general sale now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.