Anyone else still think we can win the league?

I dont think we will, but its well within reach, if utd only draw on tues( which is believable with their away form) and we beat em at the swamp, that puts em one point ahead with a game in hand( being chelsea which i believe they will lose) happy days!

would be hard work now though and if we won it we would deserve it!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
We are capable of doing it, I'm sure of that.

But we won't. We're not ready yet.

We will be next season, though.

pretty much what i've thought for the last few months

from the start of the season i've been most concerned with the gap betwixt city and spurs. i still am so a bad weekend cos they closed the gap by one point. But still good cos we have a healthy gap on them. anything else is just a great bonus.

Top four and double in the cups would do me. Maybe we can ensure our route
Through cup rounds now playing strong teams

Long long way to go I'll not give up until it's mathematical that we can't win! Do you think Sir Kunt would give up if he was in our position? Would he fuck

no doubt we will win it, be even more sweeter now we lost today, because they think it,s all over well it could be come may on the last kick?

Not giving up on it just yet, but whats worrying is that the rags are always stronger second half of the season and have played plenty of "big games", whereas although as individuals may have been involved in massive games before arriving here, collectively they havent. Could be a big factor.

How they havent lost yet this season is beyond me, but the longer that continues, the harder they'll be to beat

We won't win it simply because the brief for Mancini is Champions League, he will go for the draw at the swamp because that's his mentality. Like it was at Arsenal, he must have 4th place and cannot risk losing at OT, don't get me wrong I'd love to win it but if Chelsea were to beat Utd twice they would still need to lose and draw to give us a chance, and we would need to win every game! Also if Chelsea beat them twice that puts them back in the mix as well, although I think they are a spent force this season, I think it will be Ut, Arsenal, City, Spurs in the that order. However I do think we will win a cup and then that bloody banner can come down.

utd and fergusons experience means there is very little chance of them dropping that many points.....there away form hasnt been good so far this season but it is definately theirs to lose......

Id still be very happy with 4th...it achieves the goal of champs league football and anything else is just a bonus.....arsenal are very strong and will fight it out with chelski for 3rd...chelski i think will make a late run for third (win their two games in hand and they are 1 pt behind us)...therefore its a battle between us and spurs for 4th and thankfully spurs only got a late draw yesterday

I don't think we can win the league, I know we can. The more pertinent question would be Anyone else still think we WILL win the league? Now clearly the probability of us winning drops every time we loose ground on the others and we lost ground to all but Chelsea yesterday and today may well add them to the list. However, looking at the fixture list and table shows there is still a long way to go.

We need to win a lot of our remaining 14 games and hope that both Arsenal and United drop points sooner rather than later. But just as it was too soon last week the start thinking we WILL win it, it's too soon this we the think we WILL NOT.

Much better to think that right now we are still realistically in the race along with 3 if not 4 other teams. I'll bet Chelsea aren't throwing in the towel yet and Arry will still say he's in it until it's mathematically impossible.

The squad is stronger now that it has been all season and with a couple of games to integrate and get back to full fitness we have the striker everyone wanted in Dzeko so if Balo can get his knee sorted and we can offload some more of the dead wood I think we are in as good a position as I expected at this point in the season and I remain optimistic. I do wish we would play first halves as well as we play second halves though. It would make things much easier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.