Anyone else still think we can win the league?

It was a long shot before yesterday. It's not going to happen now. Arsenal have a run of relatively easy games and the rags will easily beat Blackpool who are slipping alarmingly. We have too many hard away games coming up. We can only finish on 87 points if we win all 14 of our remaining games. To win the league I think we would have to do just that. It's unlikely isn't it?

We must get 3rd from this position and Mancini should now start playing the strongest side in the cups. No more Jo and vieira. If we come away with nothing again then Mancini is gone and we start all over again!

didnt realise they had to play chelski twice....two draws in those two gamaes could really open up the title race
the game at anfield is also crucial...even though liverpool arent playing well utd at anfield is a complete one off game where form goes out the window.....liverpool will be trying everything to beat utd that day to stop them beating their record of 18 league titles.....

suddenly the league is looking very open again......our hard games consist of

utd (away)
spurs (home)
everton (away) - bogey team!!
Liverpool (away)
chelski (away)

i also think the birmingham game next week could be very difficult

these are the games where we could drop points

RM will go for a draw at chelski and out of all of them id be most confident going to anfield for some reason. I also think he may go for a draw at utd...though i think that is a mistake

Would be amazing if we were able to do it but like others have said this season is a little too soon. Personally I think we will finish within 1 place of where we currently are be nice be an automatic qualifier for the champions league

I don't believe we'll win the league. We are still building the squad. Top 4 was the target at start of season and is still so. I think we will make top 4 possibly third.

As i've stated in other threads it's the shites to lose. With friends like elephant man,Mcleish,the Wurzel, Gollum and bentwatt as wll as some match officials they are not going to surrender that.

I think our target was the chimps league this season so we get in it and start a title push next season.

simon23 said:
didnt realise they had to play chelski twice....two draws in those two gamaes could really open up the title race
the game at anfield is also crucial...even though liverpool arent playing well utd at anfield is a complete one off game where form goes out the window.....liverpool will be trying everything to beat utd that day to stop them beating their record of 18 league titles.....

utd (away)
spurs (home)
Liverpool (away)
chelski (away)

RM will go for a draw at chelski and out of all of them id be most confident going to anfield for some reason. I also think he may go for a draw at utd...though i think that is a mistake

Those 2 games on merseyside will have a big impact on our season

cibaman said:
simon23 said:

utd (away)
spurs (home)
Liverpool (away)
chelski (away)

Those 2 games on merseyside will have a big impact on our season

Blackburn away and Bolton away will be just as difficult.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.