Anyone else think we have missed Danilo

Absolutely not as we never had issues at his position this year. Not sure Cancelo is beetter than him though, so it was not a good trade from our point.

No I don't. And we should probably let Cancelo play a few games in a row before deciding whether he's good enough or not.

incredibly overated player barely played and did a decent job when he did but somehow hes a fullbacking god according to some people and cancelo is terrible and shouldnt have been bought even though if you ask juventus supporter they know they got the short end of the deal.
which Juventus supporters?

I think a big mistake was made letting Danilo go. He was quietly efficient in whatever position he played in. Cancelo looks nowhere near the player Danilo is. Last two seasons he filled in for injuries and suspensions and always did a top job except maybe the odd time he was tried at left back. Very underrated in my opinion.
He wanted to leave because he was not getting enough game time. Walker's better than him so that situation wouldn't have changed this season. The club should not keep players around and damage their careers and psychological well-being if they've no wish to stay here. The club made the right choice. He swapped a player who didn't want to be here with a player who has wants to learn under Pep and grow.

Very over rated player, he has never fulfilled the potential he showed early in his career.

A great shame, decent guy, good footballer and great physical presence but he simply does not show enough on match day.

Neither has been good enough to dislodge Kyle Walker, which says something about the qualities needed in the English game and where Guardiola places his trust. It’s like bemoaning the loss of ‘The Octopus’.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.