Anyone enjoy work?

Goaters

Saturday morning is without doubt the best day of the week purely as no shitty work for 2 whole days. The grind of sitting at a desk surrounded by wankers you don't want to be around is demoralizing.

Anywho does anyone have a job they wake up for in the morning with a sense of excitement, say when friday night comes they long for a monday to be back doing what they love?

I like my job. I'm in Publishing and the written word has always been an interest so that's half the battle. We're a fairly harmonious Office too so there's no cliques or bitching.

There's been an issue before but it was resolved with a sensible discussion around a table. Bad Management allows things to get out of hand.

Love my job!! It's very rewarding and satisfying. Work my arse off, the shifts are long and go home completely shattered but look forward to the next one :0)

Takeoff in a 747-400, fly for 4-6 hours, go to bed and try to sleep for 2-6 hours, wake up, do the approach and landing into a major international airport on the other side of the globe, experience a different culture for a day or two, turn around and do it in reverse to go home to the wife, kids and my own bed.

Did that twice to London this past week, and it was DEFINITELY a different culture!!

Yeah, that's not usually not too bad.....if you can get past the airline food!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.