Anyone ever taken someone to the small claims court

A client of ours, has been for only 2 months owes me just short of £600. At the time of invoicing, early this month she decided to throw a spanner in the works and claim that I have lost or misapropriated about £150 worth of her bedding, we are a commercial laundry. My question is....if I decide to take this to the small claims will my claim be treated purely on my invoiced amount or is likely to get complicated if she raises the other issue and involves it in my claim. In otherwords would they be treated as 2 individual claims. This is basically a matter of principle as I feel she's using her accusation as leverage to get out of paying.
Sounds like she's pissed off about finding your spunk and skid marks all over her bedding, I'd say you're about even.

Throw the problem at these guys; I've not used them but they have been recommended and praised in a couple of groups I'm in.

Sit back and let them do the work, and worry; the percentage they charge will be less than your time and stress.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.