Anyone ever taken someone to the small claims court

Just need a bit more advice if poss......and the claim line wont take my call without a claim/court number....If I do decide to take my debtor to court does the claim get heard with us in person in a court ...and which court ?? or is it conducted by a panel for example without us being present. Asking just in case time has to be taken off work and for expenses and fees to be claimed also.

Just need a bit more advice if poss......and the claim line wont take my call without a claim/court number....If I do decide to take my debtor to court does the claim get heard with us in person in a court ...and which court ?? or is it conducted by a panel for example without us being present. Asking just in case time has to be taken off work and for expenses and fees to be claimed also.
"Time Taken off work" you seem to be on here 24 hours a day, surprised you do any work? :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.