Anyone Going down to Hyde Tomorrow?

Spindash said:
According to the MCFC Reserves and Academy twitter, number 6 was a new player called Mohammed Abu. Hopefully we see a bit more of him as he was superb today.

The ground looks great as well.

I was impressed with him. He looks like a good prospect and he has got a good shot on him. Totally ran the midfield I thought. Wonder where they picked him up from?

CITY FOR LIFE said:
chic_charnley said:
Announced as 628

That Abu chap was superb today. Anyone know who he is ? All the others I recognised from the ressies and U18 , but he is a complete mystery

He did miss a sitter tho :)
What do Hyde normally get, 628 seems a good turn out.

Couple of hundred I think , plenty blues there today

I only took a couple of pics from my phone today:

37907_405091404148_623224148_4541680_4784023_n.jpg

35378_405097834148_623224148_4541795_7072007_n.jpg

I got interviewed for the website as well about the reserves and the partnership with Hyde United.

Wasn't impressed with Inspiral Carpets at half time though!

Was good, enjoyed it. Have to say, that Abu does look very good, definitely one to watch.
BlueRoscoe said:
Wasn't impressed with Inspiral Carpets at half time though!
Yep, I cringed also.

Abu what a player he is from ghana only been over here 5 days ,he is on trial sign him up i say what a player every pass on a sixpence ,i have a pic of him with my lads they played against hyde juniors before kick off .

deynaskaz said:
Abu what a player he is from ghana only been over here 5 days ,he is on trial sign him up i say what a player every pass on a sixpence ,i have a pic of him with my lads they played against hyde juniors before kick off .

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfcreservesandacademy.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfcreservesandacademy.co.uk</a> here, Mohammed Abu is from Ghana, was on trial at City at the end of the season and has defo signed for City, I asked Steve Eyre about him and he gave us the ok to mention him as all parts of the signing had been completed

Certainly ran the midfield and was our MOM but finding any other info on him is proofing difficult

Incidentally there was another potential signing in the crowd from the Ivory Coast, who is about to sign a three year deal, just waiting on his work permit, so wont mention his name yet

deynaskaz said:

i think , based on today's evidence , that we will deffo sign him , although it depends how old he is?

Excellent game today from the boy/youngster/man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.