Anyone going to Abu Dhabi friendly ???

kimbo said:
I booked my flights and accomodation this morning staying in the novotel. Is everybody going for the £22 tickets ?
I'm just getting the cheap ones as there's no beer in the 'VIP' seats either and City are apparently advising everyone to head towards Block 28 if they want to all sit together with other Blues.

I bet most of the £22 lot end up moving to Block 28 anyway once they've had their free kebab!!!

I think most will be doing the £22 tickets. There's no point flying all the way to Abu Dhabi for a friendly, staying in really expensive hotels, paying £6 a pint and when it comes to match tickets, opt for the £5 ones instead of the £22 ones!!!

scall said:
I think most will be doing the £22 tickets. There's no point flying all the way to Abu Dhabi for a friendly, staying in really expensive hotels, paying £6 a pint and when it comes to match tickets, opt for the £5 ones instead of the £22 ones!!!
Scall has a point; for the sake of £22, you may as well have the option to sit wherever you want in the ground, but I doubt there'll be much that's "VIP" about these seats, so don't expect too much from them!!

£22 for me and tother un Anybody there for 2 or 3 days we are there from the monday to saturday love to meet a few before in the local bars/clubs could have a good get together Anybody read any good local reviews about abu dhabi bars/clubs etc

Ok I'll go for the £22 lot as it's not over priced for an away game. I'll skip the free kebab though.

garyowensgolfclubs said:
£22 for me and tother un Anybody there for 2 or 3 days we are there from the monday to saturday love to meet a few before in the local bars/clubs could have a good get together Anybody read any good local reviews about abu dhabi bars/clubs etc
I'll be doing 6 nights out there in AD also flying out on the monday from heathrow. Not overly mithered about trying to get to Doha for the England game.

garyowensgolfclubs said:
Don't know much about Abu Dhabi, but will be in town after the game until 3am before heading back to Dubai. Will try to find out about the best places to go and post on here. Someone's already put a few suggestions on page 6 of this thread.

kimbo said:
garyowensgolfclubs said:
I'll be doing 6 nights out there in AD also flying out on the monday from heathrow. Not overly mithered about trying to get to Doha for the England game.
Flying from manchester arrive abu dhabi 19 35 local time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.