Anyone going to Abu Dhabi friendly ???

I'm in for the £22 ones.

I went to Tunsia v Wales pre world cup 1998 while on holiday in the so called posh seats. Not very posh but some of the toliets actually worked. All the locals were just sat on concrete in the burning sun.

Scrabster Six said:
Scalls got my ticket So Ill go with the flow though I do want the free kebab included in the 22 pound and hopefully be able to get a UAE shirt somewhere along the way.

Know I know there's free kebabs, I'm gonna go in on all 7 tickets, have my 7 free kebabs pre-match, then I'll meet you outside just before kick off. You can go back in and I'll go find a hotel to watch the game in! :o)

locoblu said:
It will be 2x £22 and a couple of kebabs for me please. What exactly does the VIP ticket get you.

Sounds vague at best. But you'd hope you'd get a comfy seat and a decent bog. Anything above that is a bonus. I'm hoping I get summoned to the Directors Box to have a chat with the Sheikh anyway. I've heard he wants to ask me about sorting his garden out. Told him he'd have to wait till January though, he seemed alright with it.

scall said:
locoblu said:
It will be 2x £22 and a couple of kebabs for me please. What exactly does the VIP ticket get you.

Sounds vague at best. But you'd hope you'd get a comfy seat and a decent bog. Anything above that is a bonus. I'm hoping I get summoned to the Directors Box to have a chat with the Sheikh anyway. I've heard he wants to ask me about sorting his garden out. Told him he'd have to wait till January though, he seemed alright with it.
While your glad handing the Sheikh put a word in for me, so far i`ve only been offered 2 camels in exchange for the wife, if he can match that and throw a goat in, done deal :)

I suggest le meridien hotel, abu dhabi, in case you all would like to enjoy with each other after match to chant city song and so on. I think this is one of the good places because it can accommodate 100+ people.
There are 20 outdoor tables in the middle of 13 pubs, bars, discotheque and restaurants that we can go inside to enjoy music or sit at outdoor tables to drink and chat with each other

Le Méridien Abu Dhabi: Enjoy 13 dining venues provide a wide selection of refined cuisine created by our master chefs. La Brasserie is a casual chic dining outlet featuring a buffet with a wide variety of international dishes. Enjoy one of the best seafood nights in town, in addition to the special Friday Family Day with Friday Brunch and BBQ Night.
• Al Finjan- Traditional morning and afternoon tea served at your table. A selection of in house pastry chef’s finest baked items served with juice tea or coffee of your choice.
• Captain's Arms- Tradional English pub set in the heart of Le Méridien village, offers traditional English food with the popular fish and chips as the favorite item to re-order with each visit.
• Chi Chi's- Tez Mex
• Papagallo- Charming Neoplotan-style Italian restaurant, With Wood oven pizzas, fresh baked ciabata, an array of pasta dishes that will tickle the taste buds of lovers of Italian food.
• Gauloises- Night club is a 300 capacity club that plays the best in international music with talented international disc jockeys and live entertainmenttalent seven nights a week.
• La Brasserie- La Brasserie is casual chic dining restaurant. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Offers American and Continental breakfast, International buffet for lunch and dinner and also an a la carte menu
• Talay- Offers wide range of fresh seafood and Thai delicacies dishes with magnificent sea views with a relaxing ambience, whether it’s a romantic evening or business dining-Talay is the first choice
• Le Bistrot- If you need a special evening that isn’t over formal but the service, cuisine and ambience sets itself apart from the competitors.
• NRG- International sports café specialized in steaks,burgers, quick bites and their fajitas washed downwith a great selection of bottled beers.
• Wakataua- A Polynesian paradise specialized for tropical cocktails with a unique outdoor seating overlooking the sea.
• Oasis-Offering a tempting international menu of light meals and snacks, healthy options are welcomed.
• Opus Bar- Lobby bar lounge with daily piano entertainment
• Al Birkah- Labanese Restaurant

Krieng_Thai OSC said:
I suggest le meridian hotel in case you all would like to enjoy with each other after match to chant city song and so on. I think this is one of the good places because it can accommodate 100+ people.
There are 20 outdoor tables in the middle of 13 pubs, bars, discotheque and restaurants that we can go inside to enjoy music or sit at outdoor tables to drink and chat with each other

Le Méridien Abu Dhabi: Enjoy 13 dining venues provide a wide selection of refined cuisine created by our master chefs. La Brasserie is a casual chic dining outlet featuring a buffet with a wide variety of international dishes. Enjoy one of the best seafood nights in town, in addition to the special Friday Family Day with Friday Brunch and BBQ Night.
• Al Finjan- Traditional morning and afternoon tea served at your table. A selection of in house pastry chef’s finest baked items served with juice tea or coffee of your choice.
• Captain's Arms- Tradional English pub set in the heart of Le Méridien village, offers traditional English food with the popular fish and chips as the favorite item to re-order with each visit.
• Chi Chi's- Tez Mex
• Papagallo- Charming Neoplotan-style Italian restaurant, With Wood oven pizzas, fresh baked ciabata, an array of pasta dishes that will tickle the taste buds of lovers of Italian food.
• Gauloises- Night club is a 300 capacity club that plays the best in international music with talented international disc jockeys and live entertainmenttalent seven nights a week.
• La Brasserie- La Brasserie is casual chic dining restaurant. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Offers American and Continental breakfast, International buffet for lunch and dinner and also an a la carte menu
• Talay- Offers wide range of fresh seafood and Thai delicacies dishes with magnificent sea views with a relaxing ambience, whether it’s a romantic evening or business dining-Talay is the first choice
• Le Bistrot- If you need a special evening that isn’t over formal but the service, cuisine and ambience sets itself apart from the competitors.
• NRG- International sports café specialized in steaks,burgers, quick bites and their fajitas washed downwith a great selection of bottled beers.
• Wakataua- A Polynesian paradise specialized for tropical cocktails with a unique outdoor seating overlooking the sea.
• Oasis-Offering a tempting international menu of light meals and snacks, healthy options are welcomed.
• Opus Bar- Lobby bar lounge with daily piano entertainment
• Al Birkah- Labanese Restaurant
Sounds good to me for an after game meeting place for a sing song.

Krieng_Thai OSC said:
I suggest le meridien hotel, abu dhabi, in case you all would like to enjoy with each other after match to chant city song and so on. I think this is one of the good places because it can accommodate 100+ people.
The NRG Sports bar at Le Meridien was recommended to me as somewhere to meet. Never been myself though so don't know what it's like. Is it a decent sized place?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.