Anyone going to Abu Dhabi friendly ???

Krieng_Thai OSC said:
desperatedon said:
Anyone doing one of these desert safaris in Abu Dhabi and if so any details?

Desert safari, city tour, Wild Wadi, Dubai Dolphinarium, Dhow Cruise, Friday the 13th Rock Festival, Sand Ski, Camel Trek, Dune Buggy, TROY Dance Show
You can start planing, searching for information and buy ticket here

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.itp.net/tickets/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.itp.net/tickets/</a>

My recommendation for 13th friday
Mornining: Wild Wadi
Afternoon: City tour
Evening: Desert safari, Camel Trek, Sand Ski
Night: Night tour, Overnight Desert Safari, Rock Festival

Enjoy

Many thanks for that.
An amazing amount of information! Not wanting to appear picky but, as you would expect, the vast majority is for Dubai and there does not seem to be a Safari/BBQ for Abu Dhabi listed. Any ideas?
Thanks

Sadly I'm not going, but it looks like the Bluemoon 'Sheikh Mansour' will be making a cameo appearance. The club have asked if they can take it with them to show the Sheikh the fans' appreciation directly. I might roll myself up in it and sneak onto the plane...

Ric said:
Sadly I'm not going, but it looks like the Bluemoon 'Sheikh Mansour' will be making a cameo appearance. The club have asked if they can take it with them to show the Sheikh the fans' appreciation directly. I might roll myself up in it and sneak onto the plane...

I don't see why, I mean if the club want the Sheikh to know how much we appreciate him, then they could have asked me to tell him when I meet him. We're trying to find a suitable gap in our diaries. He did want to meet up for a brew on the Wednesday, but I said I've got things planned Your Royal Highness, but let my people speak to your people and we'll get something pencilled in the diary.

He's got a copy of 'The Big Book of City' he wants me to sign, I've got a cheque I want him to sign.....

To all you lads & lasses who are lucky enough to be going to Abu Dhabi, have a great time & enjoy it. Give the lads a shout from all fellow blues back home.

Norms said:
To all you lads & lasses who are lucky enough to be going to Abu Dhabi, have a great time & enjoy it. Give the lads a shout from all fellow blues back home.
Why thank you Norms, we`ll do our best to make a little noise in the desert for the boys.

Scrabster Six said:
No way Im goin on safari with Scall like trustin Mark Thatcher with directions.

If you come on a safari with me it'll end up being made into a film about some daft City fans being stranded in the desert having to eat camels to stay alive.

Good job I've already got the film crew following me eh?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.