Anyone going to Abu Dhabi friendly ???

exiledbaguleyblue said:
CROWNE PLAZA are prepared to sort out a bus to and from the game; also willing to consider discounts on food and drink, for City fans, providing theres more than just me and the lad!!! No time wasters please. If you are coming to Abu Dhabi and have not sorted out transport to and from the game please reply.
I am up for some of that as well. There are quite a few of us staying in the Novotel and the Sands hotel which are both very near to the Crowne plaza so once word gets round i'm sure it wouldn't be a problem filling it.

kimbo said:
feedthegoat11 said:
Has anyone got their points yet? Just checked and mine still haven`t gone on.
My points haven't gone on either and i took a copy of my accomodation details to the ticket office before the Fulham game as they need proof that you are going to the game to get your loyalty points.
More importantly has anybody not recieved their match tickets yet? I ordered mine last tuesday 10 days ago and still not recieved them yet.
I bought my ticket direct and showed my flight details, but still no points.

kimbo said:
exiledbaguleyblue said:
CROWNE PLAZA are prepared to sort out a bus to and from the game; also willing to consider discounts on food and drink, for City fans, providing theres more than just me and the lad!!! No time wasters please. If you are coming to Abu Dhabi and have not sorted out transport to and from the game please reply.
I am up for some of that as well. There are quite a few of us staying in the Novotel and the Sands hotel which are both very near to the Crowne plaza so once word gets round i'm sure it wouldn't be a problem filling it.

Me and my mate will be up for that. we're staying in the Novatel

me too feed the goat, amy said they would be on by now, but i m not worried they will get round to us

exiledbaguleyblue said:
Me and the Mrs fancy this, lots of Blues on the same coach will create a proper away day feeling, put us down for two tickets please. Was going to go to the Meridian to meet other blues but this sounds just the biz, takes a bit of hassle out of it, great idea. Probably need to keep a head count for the Hotel and transports sake. Cheers BB.

Seems like we might have more than a taxi full then!

I'll get back to you later in the week with details etc

Have a safe journey out here

desperatedon said:
Anyone doing one of these desert safaris in Abu Dhabi and if so any details?

Desert safari, city tour, Wild Wadi, Dubai Dolphinarium, Dhow Cruise, Friday the 13th Rock Festival, Sand Ski, Camel Trek, Dune Buggy, TROY Dance Show
You can start planing, searching for information and buy ticket here

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.itp.net/tickets/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.itp.net/tickets/</a>

My recommendation for 13th friday
Mornining: Wild Wadi
Afternoon: City tour
Evening: Desert safari, Camel Trek, Sand Ski
Night: Night tour, Overnight Desert Safari, Rock Festival

Enjoy

Wanted too, nearly booked it but apparently, according to her indoors, the money would be much better spent towards our new house! So selfish that woman sometimes!

Hope all you blues going have a great time!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.