Anyone going to Abu Dhabi friendly ???

i spoke to the ticket office after going down to show my flight proof, they even asked what hotel i had booked as i was going with my own itinerary, think they were just curious about the hotel though as i had no proof of that with me, they said that the points will be added by the end of next week, dont hold me to it though, they could change their minds

This is ticket stand in a shopping mall in Al Ain (150 km from Abu Dhabi).
Ticket stands are in big shopping malls all over UAE.
Sorry for picture quality shooting from mobile.

S8468570-47.jpg

S8468570-46.jpg

S8468570-48.jpg

Krieng_Thai OSC said:
This is ticket stand in a shopping mall in Al Ain (150 km from Abu Dhabi).
Ticket stands are in big shopping malls all over UAE.
Sorry for picture quality shooting from mobile.

S8468570-47.jpg

S8468570-46.jpg

S8468570-48.jpg
OUR COUNTRY vs OUR CITY....hahaha but its actually not bcoz if you translate the arabic wrighting it would say our country vs our TEAM...HAHAHAHAHAHAH

CROWNE PLAZA are prepared to sort out a bus to and from the game; also willing to consider discounts on food and drink, for City fans, providing theres more than just me and the lad!!! No time wasters please. If you are coming to Abu Dhabi and have not sorted out transport to and from the game please reply.

feedthegoat11 said:
Has anyone got their points yet? Just checked and mine still haven`t gone on.
My points haven't gone on either and i took a copy of my accomodation details to the ticket office before the Fulham game as they need proof that you are going to the game to get your loyalty points.
More importantly has anybody not recieved their match tickets yet? I ordered mine last tuesday 10 days ago and still not recieved them yet.

Just been looking around some of the web sites for bars & nightlife over there trying to get some ideas for meeting on match day, i know the le meridian has already been mentioned, but if the crown plaza are doing deals on the beer and offering free transport to and from the game this will get my vote, what time will they be open in the afternoon? Need to get a definate meeting place for the Thursday afternoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.