Anyone had run ins with city players outside of football?

I saw Robihno 2 days before the derby in Total Fitness Handforth

I got giddy as fuck, shook him by the hand, told hm "I want a brace from you on Sunday" then gave him a jock in the locker room style pat on the bum

Robbie, Jo and the Physio all looked at me like I was a fucking nutter.....so I left

How the fuck would a Brazillian know what a 'brace' was??

And why did I pat him on the arse?

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Blumers Bloomers said:
Bombo said:
I'm a famous (within reason) Manchester musician and I have met many of our team since 89. No, I'm not in oasis LOL, they seemed more more nervous than me especially Steve lomas and more recently shay given. And before I get outed only danbert knows my true id and he will never tell!

Come on city!

Are you Curly Watts or Mike Pickering? ;)

are you rick wakeman?

Chippy_boy said:
I met Wes Brown in the Souk at the Madinet Jumeira complex in Dubai last June. He was with his wife and kid and minder and he was casually strolling around doing keepie uppie. He lost control of the ball and it bounced across the floor towards me so I picked it up.

I said "Actually I am a city fan, so you can't have your ball back".

Fair play to the bloke he laughed and said "you probably need the practice more than me". But the look from the minder said "give the ball back now", so I did.
What on earth did Wes Brown (of all people) have a minder for at the Souk Madinat? It's not exactly Harlem at 2am.

I've seen infinitely more famous people than him strolling around Dubai without security. What a great big tart!!!

Michel Vonk absolutely plastered in McTucky's (yes, that's what it's called) takeaway on Stockport Road, Longsight, at about 2.30am in the early hours of a Saturday, not long before he left City.
Having thrown a few beers down that evening myself, and having always been a bit of a fan of the borderline psychotic Dutchman, I walked up to him and his well moody mate/minder and said to him 'Oi Vonky, you're not playing tomorrow are you mate?'
He just gave me the most evil look ever, breathed what smelled like a full bottle of brandy on me and said: "Does it fucking look like it? I'm not your mate. Fuck off"

i met robinho in the trafford centre in january, got a pic with him, he seemed a nice bloke, didn't seem annoyed about been asked for the photo either, if i knew how to upload pics i'd show you the photo haha

masterwig said:
Bombo said:
I'm a famous (within reason) Manchester musician and I have met many of our team since 89. No, I'm not in oasis LOL, they seemed more more nervous than me especially Steve lomas and more recently shay given. And before I get outed only danbert knows my true id and he will never tell!

Come on city!

Bands that got big in 1989 include The Stone Roses. Rags bar one.

Alright Reni.

Reni the drummer ? Isn't a Bombo a drum. I think this case is closed

blue_chili_pepper said:
see nobby stiles all the fucking time in the stretford arndale

Sat next to him at a mates dads funeral, spoke breifly before and after the service, then just as we were leaving my mate asked me what I had said to him, as it was just general chatter then he informed me it was Nobby Stiles,
My mates dad played junior footy with him and was an apprentice at Utd at the same time,
TBH I was abit gutted as at the end of the day Nobby's a legend, he won a World Cup medal.

I saw Joey Barton at the Hatton v Castillo fight in Las Vegas just after he signed for Newcastle but he believe it or not was a nice bloke even bought me a double JD & COKE

Hamann Pineapple said:
masterwig said:
Bands that got big in 1989 include The Stone Roses. Rags bar one.

Alright Reni.

Reni the drummer ? Isn't a Bombo a drum. I think this case is closed

Drummer? an Oasis link?
Not a ginge are ya?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.