Anyone know how Sunderland is selling?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Joined my local supporters club last week, got 4 tickets sorted, no problem thanks to my good friend running the branch.

I'm only joking

Got em off Bernard Halford did you?

Durham Blue said:
Yep we are in Sunderland end too , are you taking scarves?! cheers , Durham Blue

Nope, best to be discreet. Find that most fans dont mind awayers as long as you adopt a low profile. You only need one to make a fuss and the stewards will kick you out.

Got my ticket but my wife is a Mackam so she is taking my two boys with her in the home end.

They are not impressed!

Has there ever been a 'how many tickets left' thread that has had an accurate answer? The girl on the phone said, the lad in the office said, the security guard said - everyone knows but it always a different amount.The Wembley one was comical.

The only time you'll know exactly how many are left is when it says on MCFC.co.uk Sunderland sold out - and that'll mean there are exactly none left.

Got 3 this morning as soon as the programme kicked in (that shows who is eligable and which games you can buy for, for example, this morning at 9 it changed from showing a couple of mates on my friends and family not being eligable to being so and also added another match to the list that you could buy tickets for).
The 3 we got were row 13 block 35 which suggests there are a few left yet..

I asked earlier if it would go to open sale as I would be pissed off as we have already bought 6 tickets in the Sunderland end 'main stand' as I would get a ticket but non of the kids would. It sounds as if there are a fair few buying in the Sunderland areas.

Sat in there before no problems but don't wear any colours or start jumping up if and when we score, they will throw you out.

Its closer than an home game for me so never like missing this one.

Just called the ticket office and they said it has sold out....

although every time I phone up I get different answers so like it's been said, once it's on the website we will know for sure...i'd be disappointed to lose out on last day again! like west brom!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.