Anyone know the guy in the Family Stand who berates early leavers?

When I was in 117, the same group would turn up fifteen minutes after kick off and then return ten to fifteen minutes late after half time. I’d see them knocking back the drinks on the concourse etc. It was like the match got in the way of their day out. Why bother with the Seasoncard?

Aside from disabled, elderly and genuine reasons for leaving early, I am of the belief that people should stay and cheer on their team until the end through thick and thin, especially when it’s 2-1 or some other close score. A supporter is supposed to support by definition. If you are not going to support your team until the end then you’re a tosser in my opinion.
i would suggest everyone who leaves early falls into the categories you list

This topic has become confusing. There's a description of intimidating and aggressive behaviour but it was linked by one to an argument over leaving your seats early so people at that point start to take sides with the guy urging fans to stay in their seats.

I sit on the halfway line and I have become used to fans in the FS leaving their seats at the 80 min mark. It happens in other stands too but not to the same extent. Clearly fans should stay to the end and treat others with respect. The issue needs bringing up but if one supporter is becoming a problem then I think the stewards should sort it out.
Sorry to be picking on your post Marv. I no longer have the issue of being disturbed by many not showing respect by not being able to get to their seats on time, needing several pisses, late for the start of the second half etc, so to only claim those leaving early as not showing respect is bollocks

I missed that goal because the person leaving by me took my attention away from the game as I was getting up to let her out just long enough to miss the goal.

Just fucking sit down and watch to the end!

Are you suggesting eveyone remains seated when we are threatening the oppos goal? that is equally frustrating to those not able to easily stand

Probably already mentioned but if people leave 10 minutes from the end every game it equates to over two games in a season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.