Anyone know the guy in the Family Stand who berates early leavers?

For the first time in ages I left early on Saturday because I really needed to go for a wee. Felt guilty because I didn't get permission from the clock-watchers.
Feeling guilty for going for a wee?

What you need is a 500ml Lucazade bottle shoving down your pants mate and pop wee willy Winkie in. Not only will you not need to go for a wee but you'll feel proud that you sport a Silva sized schlong!

Just don't top it up too much and soil your pants mate, or you'll look a right dick.

"Ah pisto". As the Bisto kid (almost) said; )

Feeling guilty for going for a wee?

What you need is a 500ml Lucazade bottle shoving down your pants mate and pop wee willy Winkie in. Not only will you not need to go for a wee but you'll feel proud that you sport a Silva sized schlong!

Just don't top it up too much and soil your pants mate, or you'll look a right dick.

"Ah pisto". As the Bisto kid (almost) said; )
I'd ran out of bottles.

Thats truly shocking BB and I`m afraid that I could not tolerate that sort of shit and would definitely tell him to shut the fuck up,irrespective of the consequences.

It's past the fix unfortunately, too much of it going on.

Why are peolple bothered about early leavers? People should mind their own business.
What someone decides to do is their own concern.

I kind of get this but its every game and what about those whose view is obstructed or interrupted by early leavers.

If you going then fucking go, do not stand in the aisle or the entrances or even worse stop in front of someone as they stand up from their seat to let you past and City get a chance.

I take great joy in late winners and a weird joy out of mocking the early leavers next time I see them.

One of the best was Stevie Ireland v Reading. A full row has left, just me, my son and daughter reminded. Second tier, front row of the family stand when we used to sit there. Running up and down celebrating. Loved it the next home game

We've gone from 35,000 to 55,000 and many of these additional fans are probably not as committed or done the hard miles over the years. Still Blues but with different habits and priorities regarding football games.

Very good post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.