Anyone met a famous celebrity and worth a post?

When City played HSV in Hamburg in preseason (just before NDJ and Vinny played for us), I met Pearl Aday and Nikki Sixx, who later on introduced me to Meat Loaf. No photos were allowed but I was given a signed CD by Pearl's band Pearl and a Meat Loaf signed photo. Great little holiday in sunny Hamburg. I won't mention the notorious Reeperbahn.

True Story.
My daughter and her husband went to the Celtic Manor Resort in Newport.
Went to the top floor plush Restaurant and got turned away as hubby had a t shirt and shorts on. He’s a big lad.
Back down several floors to change and back up again. Allowed in to Restaurant and they both see Red as this scruff in a tracksuit and baseball cap has their back to them at the bar.
Just about to kick off to Management when scruff bag turns around next to them.
“Hello you two “ says Tom Jones in his unmistakable accent.
Daughter stops complaining and has a sex wee instead.
Yes I have proof (of the meeting not the sex wee)

True Story.
My daughter and her husband went to the Celtic Manor Resort in Newport.
Went to the top floor plush Restaurant and got turned away as hubby had a t shirt and shorts on. He’s a big lad.
Back down several floors to change and back up again. Allowed in to Restaurant and they both see Red as this scruff in a tracksuit and baseball cap has their back to them at the bar.
Just about to kick off to Management when scruff bag turns around next to them.
“Hello you two “ says Tom Jones in his unmistakable accent.
Daughter stops complaining and has a sex wee instead.
Yes I have proof (of the meeting not the sex wee)
That's not unusual.

Met Lee Clark when he was "dating" my babysitter.

Ended up being "intimate" on the settee with her when my sister and I had gone to bed (condom hadn't flushed, which was a clue) and broke our fireplace while having a kick around in the house.

Seemed nice enough.

Met Lee Clark when he was "dating" my babysitter.

Ended up being "intimate" on the settee with her when my sister and I had gone to bed (condom hadn't flushed, which was a clue) and broke our fireplace while having a kick around in the house.

Seemed nice enough.
Lee Clark is on "The Shit footballer manager' forum, posting in the 'anyone ever seen anyone retire to bed with their sister' thread

Lee Clark is on "The Shit footballer manager' forum, posting in the 'anyone ever seen anyone retire to bed with their sister' thread
Oddly bumped into him in Newcastle today (not in that way) which reminded me of this story. He really has been a shit manager looking at his record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.