Anyone Still Waiting For Their Season Ticket?

My son's arrived yesterday, mine still not arrived and postman has been. Ordered on 8th of June. I will not be happy if I have to dick around queueing up before the match.

Im still waiting for mine. My dads has come, as has my mates that sits next to me. Im a little worried now.

Mine arrived this morning. Good job the missus was at home as the postman had some issues getting it through the postbox (it is quiet narrow though).

Update for everyone.
After 30 mins I got thru and spoke to someone in customer services. They dont actually know when the season cards were posted as a third party company is doing the whole thing and they are unable to give a date or confirmation it was ever posted.

Customer services assure me that they are now sending me a paper ticket for Mondays game by first class post from the actual ticket office. They have no idea if or when my season ticket and shitty shoe laces will arrive. They are inundated with people waiting for season cards and have no idea who has and who hasnt received their season card.

My advice is to ring up today if you havent had your card and demand a paperticket sent immediately otherwise you'll be fucking about until half time on Monday.

Five have arrived between me and my bro but I'm still awaiting one, a junior which still hasn't turned up. The message on the phone line says wait until after mid-day today before ringing them back! Pretty piss-poor service given when we actually paid up.

BillyMC said:
Update for everyone.
After 30 mins I got thru and spoke to someone in customer services. They dont actually know when the season cards were posted as a third party company is doing the whole thing and they are unable to give a date or confirmation it was ever posted.

Customer services assure me that they are now sending me a paper ticket for Mondays game by first class post from the actual ticket office. They have no idea if or when my season ticket and shitty shoe laces will arrive. They are inundated with people waiting for season cards and have no idea who has and who hasnt received their season card.

My advice is to ring up today if you havent had your card and demand a paperticket sent immediately otherwise you'll be fucking about until half time on Monday.

Cheers for that. I was going to leave it till tomorrow but think I'll ring today having read that.

Well I shan't need to stage my sit in.............. was really looking forward to it as well!! :-)

Mine has just arrived, courtesy of my next door neighbour, postman put it through his letter box by mistake. (Don't ask, whenever we have a new postman that happens).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.