Anyone Still Waiting For Their Season Ticket?

I keep reading that where than one member of a family living at the same address,they appear to come in dribs and draps.
Now I`m no computer expert,but I would have thought a system could have been set up to deliver the ST in Post Code districts.
Is that too easy or not managable ??

Waiting time of "at least 30 minutes" to get through to the ticket office at the moment.

Is City's ticketing operation on a par with that of other prem clubs or is it just abysmal by any standards?

^ it's "supporter services" we're meant to ring if they haven't come today - not the ticket office (and that shoddy thing is now run by see tickets over the phone and web, so those tossers haven't a clue... i've bought gig tickets from them before and they are totally useless when things go wrong, which they usually do when it's see tickets).

Anyway, mine came 2 weeks ago, but my mums still hadn't come with the post today, so she rang up and they are sending her out a paper ticket "going out today".
Bet that doesn't come by monday either!

I said to her she should have pointed out they took our money in june, yet are incapable of sending it out in time for kick off... but she didn't say any of that. I think i'll say it in an email for her ;)

BillyMC said:
Update for everyone.
After 30 mins I got thru and spoke to someone in customer services. They dont actually know when the season cards were posted as a third party company is doing the whole thing and they are unable to give a date or confirmation it was ever posted.

Customer services assure me that they are now sending me a paper ticket for Mondays game by first class post from the actual ticket office. They have no idea if or when my season ticket and shitty shoe laces will arrive. They are inundated with people waiting for season cards and have no idea who has and who hasnt received their season card.

My advice is to ring up today if you havent had your card and demand a paperticket sent immediately otherwise you'll be fucking about until half time on Monday.

Just to echo what Billy has said. Just got through, it said waiting time over 90 mins but actually was only 35 mins (whooppdeefuckingdoo!) fella said that lots of season cards not received yet and that they are sending paper tickets out first class tonight for anyone who lets them know that their card has not arrived. I'd recommend ringing today and getting that sorted because queueing on Monday could be pretty grim.

Having paid the princely some of 580 quid seven weeks ago I am now having the pleasure of spending my lunch hour on the phone to customer services. I very rarely moan about our club but it is nothing short of a shambles. All the city square, shop refurbishment etc is all well and good but we still don't seem to have the basics right. Why it has taken this long to receive them is beyond me. They were particularly quick to take my money out of my account.

If this was any service, other than our beloved club, then it wouldn't be accepted.

Not received mine today as promised by the customer services dept when I spoke to them on tuesday.

The final tranche of season cards will be posted weds night first class, will be delivered thursday she told me.

Not recieved my sons card. Called
customer services as requested kept on hold for 20 mins before they told me it was anotherr hour's wait. Why not tell me that straight away. Not a happy bunny

This seems to be a complete sham. There seems to be no reasoning when cards are issued. I actually only ordered my gold seasoncard two weeks ago from the OS and it arrived this morning, whilst it seems that people who renewed their cards on the first day of renewals are still waiting for their cards to arrive. Not sure how this should even be possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.