Anyone with a wife they just don’t like?

FAO WW

Men who suffer from fractured relationships with women. This often goes back to childhood and the relationships that they had with their own Mother's, or the important women in their lives. They often pick similar women, in a bid to correct the mistakes of the past.

You should also ask yourself, why do I go for women who are intellectually inferior? Is it because they are easy to get into bed?? It's a short term gain for a lifetime of pain. But you will do this again and again. It is a habitual ritual.

You will always struggle to find a common ground with women, If you lack the ability to empathize with their interests, thoughts and feelings. This also works both ways.

It is worth acknowledging that you have fairly 'oddball' and niche interests that occupy and consume most of your energy. You need to understand that these interests will not always be shared with the women in your life. Or people who have the ability to think independently or come to their own conclusions.

Children will happily show interests in your hobbies, because they know that it pleases you, but an adult doesn't have to do this if they don't want to. You have to accept this and not treat it as a fault in their personality.

I certainly couldn’t go out with a thick girl. All four of my ladies (married none) have been clever and very capable.

When the last one drove me to Clatterbridge to thankfully get the all clear, we put the world to rights like you wouldn’t believe on the way there. She told me about the youngsters she’d lectured at a college and how useless that generation was. I told her stories about recruiting them for jobs.

I look at the mums of five pissed up in the circus pub and think… why?

I certainly couldn’t go out with a thick girl. All four of my ladies (married none) have been clever and very capable.

When the last one drove me to Clatterbridge to thankfully get the all clear, we put the world to rights like you wouldn’t believe on the way there. She told me about the youngsters she’d lectured at a college and how useless that generation was. I told her stories about recruiting them for jobs.

I look at the mums of five pissed up in the circus pub and think… why?
Do you actually go in there I would not be seen dead in it. When is the next ɓluemoon meeting I want to go to see who I'm talking to on here.

Just completed 37 years with Mrs Moon earlier this month.....we've never been happier together.

Being lucky getting a good one who as you both change with age remain on the same wavelength is probably the best thing in the world.
Thought you said " Just completed 37 years living on the moon". Presumed that's why you were happy.

FAO WW

Men who suffer from fractured relationships with women. This often goes back to childhood and the relationships that they had with their own Mother's, or the important women in their lives. They often pick similar women, in a bid to correct the mistakes of the past.

You should also ask yourself, why do I go for women who are intellectually inferior? Is it because they are easy to get into bed?? It's a short term gain for a lifetime of pain. But you will do this again and again. It is a habitual ritual.

You will always struggle to find a common ground with women, If you lack the ability to empathize with their interests, thoughts and feelings. This also works both ways.

It is worth acknowledging that you have fairly 'oddball' and niche interests that occupy and consume most of your energy. You need to understand that these interests will not always be shared with the women in your life. Or people who have the ability to think independently or come to their own conclusions.

Children will happily show interests in your hobbies, because they know that it pleases you, but an adult doesn't have to do this if they don't want to. You have to accept this and not treat it as a fault in their personality.

Can be more simply explained with I tend to get fit women pregnant.

FAO WW

And shag their mental better looking sister

Do you actually go in there I would not be seen dead in it. When is the next ɓluemoon meeting I want to go to see who I'm talking to on here.
It’s kind of split in to two sections. The bar is the area to avoid but the lounge fine.

There are some great people in during the day but evenings, particularly weekends, are awful. Pondlife.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.