Apology to the club

Unfortunately I was the fan that ran on when we scored the third.

I'm embarrassed for myself and the embarrassment it's caused my family. It was a spur of the moment thing and I'd change it if I could go back.

Is there anyone at the club I can get in touch with to issue an apology.
You should have saved your emotions and delirium to kick Patrice Evra in the knackers as hard as physically possible with steelies on!

“Fucking get in we’re winning, haha this chubby lad is pounding the grass”

God’s honest truth.

I was pissed off when the flares went on the pitch at 2-1 and 2-2 as we were wasting our own time, wasn’t bothered about anything after that.
The flares were beyond daft when we needed to score more

everyone was annoyed at that stupidity apart from those that threw them.

And that was young and old alike.

3 year ban from all league games and a fine. Quite right. Sorry pal but daft thing to do.

So what about the 5k that went on ? If the club wanted they could find them all they got the 2 involved with the villa keeper

they went on at the end and not during the game. Has to be a deterrent and it’s quite clear - 3 year ban. Daft thing to do.

Hi meldrew
Try sending an email to this address if you still feel like doing it ?
www.mancity.com ,i have sent a few to management & had replys back .
We have all done some daft things & regretted them afterwards.
You will laugh at this in time with your mates & family .
P.s if you want a penpal during your prison sentence at strangeways give us a shout lol!
Keep your head up Blue & don't be to hard on yourself .
That’s a website not an email address…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.