Apology to the club

there is no excuse to go on the pitch during the game. football banning order incoming. sounds like you are going to take it on the chin though so fair play fella.

Enjoyed that video good to see it from the Villa perspective.
Why can't he understand the City fans going over to the Villa fans to celebrate? They turn up with inflatable Champions league trophies and sing about winning it, long before most of them born for most of the match.
Yeah I don't think it's as weird as them singing ooh ah benzema ffs

To be fair, if I could have flown down from CB3 to the pitch after the 3rd goal I might have done. Instead I hugged the young Japanese guy (in City tracksuit) next to me. He forgave me.
You lying bastard !! I bet you were trying to throttle the fucker for continually taking all them photos during the match.These JCL do my fucking head in also.

I stand right infront of this and completely missed it, too busy losing the plot to notice.

Non-malicious or not, you're no different to the 53000 others in the ground. You simply cannot enter the pitch during the game, full stop. They aren't going to be lenient on you because you are genuinely remorseful, expect a lengthy stadium ban and probably a small fine.

If you're a season card holder, It's much worse for you as its not just the ban you have to deal with it's the fact you will now lose your season card, your seat is opened up to others so even when your inevitable ban is up, you'll have lost your seat and I suspect will have to join the back of the queue for a new season card.

You lying bastard !! I bet you were trying to throttle the fucker for continually taking all them photos during the match.These JCL do my fucking head in also.
He's going home to Yokohama today with a video of the pitch invasion with an old bloke screaming "Take that you fcking Scouse bus wrecking cnuts" over the top of it.

The media are pushing this fans on the pitch thing ? They want the government to do something about it with long term bans, heavy fines, even long term jail time for attacking players, clubs don't want to put fencing back up, but what other choices do they have if the government blanks it

The media are pushing this fans on the pitch thing ? They want the government to do something about it with long term bans, heavy fines, even long term jail time for attacking players, clubs don't want to put fencing back up, but what other choices do they have if the government blanks it
I guess the league could bring in measures such as point deductions or playing games behind closed doors as a punishment. That should dissuade the majority I would have thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.