Apology to the club

Always amazed at the different ways fans find to loose money and their season ticket at the same time. No sympathy.
Fuck me a bit harsh, the fella got caught up in the moment, we've all done something daft in our lives, when emotion kicks in it's sometimes hard to control the chimp within and he gets the better of us all

If it's the same incident I saw in front of me in the CB / South corner, the problem the OP will have is that he tried to get away from the 4 security that tried to grab him, and only got caught when 1of them tripped him up and sent him sprawling to the floor. Emotion of the occasion, but expect a 3 year ban I'm afraid.

I think you are being very hard on yourself. Football and Manchester City can evoke emotions that can not be described to others. When that 3rd went on I could barely make a noise. I started welling up when Rodri scored and something took over me.

You are being incredibly harsh on yourself. However this post shows you are fundamentally a decent person and are apologising for basically let your emotions get the better of you. I know it must be gutty for you at the moment mate but hold tight and it will soon pass. Pitch invasions etc are the in thing at the moment and the old bill have to be seen to clamp down.

Chin up blue.

I think you should think outside the box here instead of looking like you're having a dump inside it.
I suggest you contact the club and tell them you are transitioning gender due to the toxic masculinity you are suffering from which explains your behavior on Sunday.
Get in touch with the press and you'll have the Guardian round your gaff in no time.
Before long the labour front bench will be on the case and it'll be brought up in the commons.
Obviously you will have to change name so I would bin Meldrew and go for Mel n Sue.
The club will cave under pressure and you'll end up with a free stadium tour and lifetime season card next to Ferna for services to the alphabet community.

I think you should think outside the box here instead of looking like you're having a dump inside it.
I suggest you contact the club and tell them you are transitioning gender due to the toxic masculinity you are suffering from which explains your behavior on Sunday.
Get in touch with the press and you'll have the Guardian round your gaff in no time.
Before long the labour front bench will be on the case and it'll be brought up in the commons.
Obviously you will have to change name so I would bin Meldrew and go for Mel n Sue.
The club will cave under pressure and you'll end up with a free stadium tour and lifetime season card next to Ferna for services to the alphabet community.

Are you alright now thats off your chest mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.