Apparent ITK on Citymancs

bobmcfc said:
Re: Man city bid for another Valencia Player.
« Reply #107 on: Today at 20:53 » Quote
toffeesforme said

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys i didn't put it in my last post. Valencia have sent a delegation to Boca Juniors with regarding Rodrigo Palacio. If all goes well, Villa will be with you sooner rather than later. I know all the waiting is starting to get to him a little too.

checked him on FM09. 26 year old argie forward at boca juniors ;)

He said at 20:40...

Evening all, hope you are all OK. I haven't had the chance to get on here today as I've had a busy day. Anyway won't bore you with the details. Just to let you know Man city have put another bid in for Albiol. £10m. That's the amount Valencia wanted. The bid was made late in the day, but I can see it being accepted in the morning. I wont keep going on about Villa , however because of him the chances of Albiol moving to England are greatly improved.
Like i have previously stated I'm not a city fan, however I'm really excited about your club bringing top players to play in the English Prem. Your owners are a credit to your club, not interfering with the day to day running like some owners such as Roman. Also the fans of Man city are a credit to the club and the English Prem.
In the coming weeks you'll all be on cloud 9 guys.

Cityisland said:
bobmcfc said:
toffeesforme said

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys i didn't put it in my last post. Valencia have sent a delegation to Boca Juniors with regarding Rodrigo Palacio. If all goes well, Villa will be with you sooner rather than later. I know all the waiting is starting to get to him a little too.

He said at 20:40...

Evening all, hope you are all OK. I haven't had the chance to get on here today as I've had a busy day. Anyway won't bore you with the details. Just to let you know Man city have put another bid in for Albiol. £10m. That's the amount Valencia wanted. The bid was made late in the day, but I can see it being accepted in the morning. I wont keep going on about Villa , however because of him the chances of Albiol moving to England are greatly improved.
Like i have previously stated I'm not a city fan, however I'm really excited about your club bringing top players to play in the English Prem. Your owners are a credit to your club, not interfering with the day to day running like some owners such as Roman. Also the fans of Man city are a credit to the club and the English Prem.
In the coming weeks you'll all be on cloud 9 guys.

Just when you think the excitement is over!

well im excited. very very excited. im sure my chips will be pissed on before the week is out though lol

M35 Blue said:
Balls, told myself not to get taken in by the rumour threads but bloody hell, this Villa business is starting to look good and I cant resist anymore!!!

i know right....i'm starting to get that tingling sensation down in the nether region... :)

felixbg said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
This transfer windows killing me argh I just wish someone would sign

this for me ;-(

spot on. This is awful but exciting at the same time. Roll on 2nd Feb please. Dont think i can stand another sweaty evening on deadline day!!

37680434566970 said:
felixbg said:

this for me ;-(

spot on. This is awful but exciting at the same time. Roll on 2nd Feb please. Dont think i can stand another sweaty evening on deadline day!!

It's that bad that even Bellemy ain't lookin such a bad prospect, ah whats wrong with me lol

37680434566970 said:
felixbg said:

this for me ;-(

Well that's lucky then cos it shuts at 5.30!

bobmcfc said:
toffeesforme said

Rodrigo Palacio is quality , ive seen him play numerous times and i would be over the moon if we were chasing him , obviously not in place of Villa, There is no-one better than Villa (in my opinion) as a striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.