Apple iPhone and more

Bloke I work with is a genuine Apple Tart.

He books his yearly holiday (a cruise to New York) to coincide with the Apple launch in the USA and comes home with the latest gear.

why would one switch from android to apple? dont get it. you are throwing your money away on apple products. The phones are just too pricey!

Dont get me wrong, apple do make brilliant items. Take the Macbook for example. Brilliant laptops! But the phones..... wouldnt recommend it.

Yeah I’ll get the 11 pro and watch 5 I think.

Both of mine are a couple of years old. The watch in particular has been a game changer health wise.

@gordondaviesmoustache

Depends what size screen, camera spec and functionality you want..?

I kept my iPhone 6s because it doesn't require having to play music via Bluetooth/WiFi (It has a jack that I can plug in, to play music in the car etc.) If all your devices allow streaming then you might not need that.

I also didn't want face recognition and the 6S still has a fingerprint home button.

Oh, and I didn't want, or need, it to be any bigger.... In this particular case.

All of those phones are pretty much the same as the last iteration with more power and camera tweaks.

I'm hoping that Huawei will give some kind of discount since the Mate Pro 30 most likely won't have Google Services pre-loaded, but its REALLY SIMPLE to just download and do it yourself. The Pixel 4 might be one to take a look at as well.

If you have to get an Apple, save your money and get the XS or XR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.