AR-GEN-TINA

cashmoney said:
Lets be honest. The whoe of COMS will start chanting it as soon as he enters the field. Noot me or most on here but expext the mongs to have Argie flags etc
utter bollocks

dannybcity said:
Politics and football don't mix, if anybody wants to take an Argentina flag with them it's fine by me.
tit .young kid i bet.14 june 1982 NEVER FORGET.now fuck off and get to bed.

cashmoney said:
Lets be honest. The whoe of COMS will start chanting it as soon as he enters the field. Noot me or most on here but expext the mongs to have Argie flags etc
Fucking halfwit!

All those sky blue and white flags will look great. And don`t forget thatcher was to blame for the deaths in the falklands. When she dies i will get pissed.

I won't be singing it for one simple reason: I think it's a shit chant. That's all.

As for the politics: we sang 'USA, USA, USA' for Claudio Reyna, and the USA killed a lot of British servicemen in 1775-6. At what point do we let the past lie? When I see Zabaleta and Tevez I'll see City players, and if I see someone with an Argentina flag, it'll be because it's support for those players. Again, that's all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.