Are City protestant, catholic or neither? Straw Poll

Citytillidie69 said:
spanishblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
er...it's in Off Topic.

But it is relevant to football and City. Have you not read the thread? How many times do I have to post this was a straw poll based on a comment by a Hearts fan that City were perceived in Scotland as "a proddy club" in the "Songs at Liverpool" thread.

I am referrring to the thread having 100 posts, not you.

Insulting someone because they have not posted much is infantile, if you ask me.

Don't you get it yet?

It may mean somethig in Scotland where religion [biggotry] plays a large part in FOOTBALL but not in my 46 yrs of supporting City and dont you get it yet WHAT THE FUK HAS RELIGION GOT TO DO WITH FOOTBALL

It maybe in off topic now but that is not where you started it the mods had the sense to move it

So thats a barm then ...........eh ?????
Yes bacon please

11k8h9g.gif

spanishblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
er...it's in Off Topic.

But it is relevant to football and City. Have you not read the thread? How many times do I have to post this was a straw poll based on a comment by a Hearts fan that City were perceived in Scotland as "a proddy club" in the "Songs at Liverpool" thread.

I am referrring to the thread having 100 posts, not you.

Insulting someone because they have not posted much is infantile, if you ask me.

Don't you get it yet?

It may mean somethig in Scotland where religion [biggotry] plays a large part in FOOTBALL but not in my 46 yrs of supporting City and dont you get it yet WHAT THE FUK HAS RELIGION GOT TO DO WITH FOOTBALL

It maybe in off topic now but that is not where you started it the mods had the sense to move it

So you are a 46yr old ex-para? I can understand why the anger. I think with most of the answers given, religion has a) Nothing at all to do with City and B) Little in most peoples lives. Yes there are a few beleivers but on the whole most or agnostic. Having a faith does not automatically make a bigot.

twinkletoes said:
Certain sections of the ground make homophobic comments so are you saying that we could be a homophobic club??

If the majority of our support were homophobic then it could be argued that we are

Didsbury Dave said:
twinkletoes said:
Certain sections of the ground make homophobic comments so are you saying that we could be a homophobic club??

If the majority of our support were homophobic then it could be argued that we are

The majority don't sing sectarian songs.

twinkletoes said:

With a name like "twinkletoes" - hmmmmmmmm...........................ah....are you a lady?

Citytillidie69 said:
twinkletoes said:

With a name like "twinkletoes" - hmmmmmmmm...........................ah....are you a lady?

No. I am named after "twinkletoes" Gary Owen.

twinkletoes said:
Didsbury Dave said:
twinkletoes said:

I know they don't. A tiny amount of idiots sing them.

twinkletoes said:
Citytillidie69 said:
twinkletoes said:

No. I am named after "twinkletoes" Gary Owen.

Yeah- course you are sweety......is that something on your heel? lol

Didsbury Dave said:
twinkletoes said:
Didsbury Dave said:
twinkletoes said:

I know they don't. A tiny amount of idiots sing them.

So there is no need to link religious bigotry to our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.