Are Gundogan, Laporte, Mahrez and Palmer missed at all?

I like plenty of players who carry a goal threat or failing that some potentially deadly creativity. We seem a bit overloaded with move the ball on merchant's at the moment and unfortunately I don't think we are quite as balanced or strong but hopefully Pep can create his annual mid season resurrection of our form.

Didnt like to see Gundogan and Laporte leaving.... Always worth holding players at end. They treasure it more. Since they wanted to leave I d wish them all the best.
Mahrez the same, Palmer was weird that we bred him in to sell him on and further buy more unknown players(my ignorance) .
Palmer's face didn't seem to fit...shame that he will be some player, great to have in our match day squad

I like plenty of players who carry a goal threat or failing that some potentially deadly creativity. We seem a bit overloaded with move the ball on merchant's at the moment and unfortunately I don't think we are quite as balanced or strong but hopefully Pep can create his annual mid season resurrection of our form.
Going to miss Palmers creativity, Pep seemed a bit cold with him, sad really

Think we miss the controlled possession that Gundogan and Mahrez used to bring to the team. We never seem to have a problem scoring goals so that won’t be missed. Palmer,as others have said,didn’t seem to fit with Pep.

No

We’re evolving after winning the lot. Refreshing the squad.

Same question will be asked in a few years time when the cycle starts again.

It’s the sign of an extraordinarily run club.

Yes, I know it's early doors to judge the new guys, but from what I've seen so far we've downgraded. (With the exception of Laporte, defensively I think we're fine for a few years now)

Kova and Nunes are yet to demonstrate a fraction of the intelligence of Gundog, and The Count might have the fastest feet in football, but until he gets on the team wavelength they're not producing anything like what Mahrez, for all his faults, did.

Ask me again in 6 months time and hopefully I'll have changed my mind

I think Gundogan is the big loss, but he would probably have left next year in any case. I wish we had given Cole Palmer another chance though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.