are norwich taking the ****?

forevermancity said:
Poor that some are going. Probs JCL'S who cherry pick aways.

I'm boycotting, as are most decent blues

you can fuck off with that attitude, well out of order to label those going as 'poor'

wtf. Is this serious? Might be time to organise some sort of protest together with other Premier League fans? The germans are good at these things. Right now they are protesting against reducing the standing areas for away fans and higher ticket prices with banners and flags inside the stadiums. Doesn't matter for them if your yellow, red or blue, they are united against these things.

Might be time for something similar in the UK? I mean, under 18 year old germans pay not much more then 50 GBP for a standing seasoncard.

mansour's tow ropes said:
forevermancity said:

you can fuck off with that attitude, well out of order to label those going as 'poor'

I'm going, so I'm not a decent blue presumably? Why all the fuss about Norwich, it's not as if £50 for an away is something new. Yes ticket prices are too high generally but boycotts are a complete waste of time as the "product" is so popular currently that there will always be a demand for the tickets. In the meantime either go or don't go as you please but don't presume to tell others what to do.

moomba said:
law74 said:
So when we charge other clubs £50 and they dont sell out, then they have a shit support, but when other clubs charge us £50 (less than many Blues paid on Sunday), then they are ripping us off?

For a boycott to really work, the FSF should start planning NOW for each clubs supporters to select three or four away games to boycott due to the prices they have charged this season, so that NO away fans travel, but I would imagine that about half of the clubs would select Eastlands as one of the grounds to boycott.

Are you suggesting we're one of the most expensive grounds for an away fan? I'd be surprised.
£53 for away fans for a Cat A game, there cant be many clubs who charge more.

forevermancity said:

I don't believe this, It's now poor to follow my team away because someone isn't going and is trying to play the boycott card...
If working my bollocks off and spending my wages going to watch the team I love is "poor", then fuck knows what trying to force your own opinions on other people is!!!!

Idea -

We should all chip in for a massive banner and for the cost for a few lads to get down to Norwich a set it up for the game. "Football is nothing without the fans" or "Priced out" would be good.

What does everyone think about getting this organised?

Josh Blue said:
Idea -

We should all chip in for a massive banner and for the cost for a few lads to get down to Norwich a set it up for the game. "Football is nothing without the fans" or "Priced out" would be good.

so you're offering to pay for my weekend out in norwich? I'm in!

mansour's tow ropes said:
Josh Blue said:
Idea -

so you're offering to pay for my weekend out in norwich? I'm in!

And me, I'll hold one end of the banner and you can have the other end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.