are norwich taking the ****?

We could charge arsenal 100, not that I like it though. Just charge none sc's 100 in north and south stand too. With a 60 discount if you've been to a league game this season.

Don't think we should rip other fans off though. Would much prefer we took a positive stance

All the Premiership teams and Champions league teams are milking us for all where worth.Its nice feeling knowing where box office but its taking the p*** charging us 50 pound for a game of football

I don't believe this as Mick Dennis has constantly told anyone who wants to listen how much a great club they are who do things the "right way"....

Most clubs are taking the piss. Last season against Rags I paid £42 this season, £53.

Lets get a boycott going but do it by ignoring bars and food outlets first.

What about boycotting Sky too? Hit them in the subscription pocket. I don't have it, simply won't pay £60+ for repeats and adverts.

Yes Norwich are taking the piss but they dont care if we dont sell our tickets as im sure City pay for the allocation recieved anyway? so they will get their money.
Even if City returned tickets they would sell them as they get a full house and have fans waiting for tickets, the dont buy anything in the ground would be an answer to affecting financial gain from the match.
We never had this problem a few years ago !!

Robbing bastards. Clubs don't give a fook about the average supporter these days as they know they will go. £50 quid is far too much for a game these days when you pay for travel and beers on top.

Still think we will sell out though.

Getting boring now, club's charge these prices because they know people are stupid enough to pay it.

Don't pay it and prices will come down, it's that simple.

But take some banners and sing some songs, it will achieve nothing but make you look like a dick.

WNRH said:
But take some banners and sing some songs, it will achieve nothing but make you look like a dick.

Why would it make you look like a dick?

moomba said:
WNRH said:

Why would it make you look like a dick?
It would be like going into a restaurant with a sign saying the food in here is shit whilst eating a meal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.