are norwich taking the ****?

Re: are norwich taking the piss?

hertsblue said:
We should charge thier away fans the same as we are charged. When thier fans complain of the high costs for visiting city, tell them to speak to thier club

now this would be where fair play comes in,charge the same across the board.
all clubs charge the same, if you can not sell the tickets then that's you're problem.
i also think that all stadiums should be the same capacity.

Re: are norwich taking the piss?

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
hertsblue said:
We should charge thier away fans the same as we are charged. When thier fans complain of the high costs for visiting city, tell them to speak to thier club

now this would be where fair play comes in,charge the same across the board.
all clubs charge the same, if you can not sell the tickets then that's you're problem.
i also think that all stadiums should be the same capacity.

Seem to remember years ago Barnsley did this. Think it was £3.00 to stand behind the goal. Same as the were charged in the Kippax.

grantiemcfc said:
moomba said:
WNRH said:
But take some banners and sing some songs, it will achieve nothing but make you look like a dick.

Why would it make you look like a dick?
It would be like going into a restaurant with a sign saying the food in here is shit whilst eating a meal

You can pick and choose where you want to eat, you cant pick and choose where you want to watch your football club.

So when we charge other clubs £50 and they dont sell out, then they have a shit support, but when other clubs charge us £50 (less than many Blues paid on Sunday), then they are ripping us off?

For a boycott to really work, the FSF should start planning NOW for each clubs supporters to select three or four away games to boycott due to the prices they have charged this season, so that NO away fans travel, but I would imagine that about half of the clubs would select Eastlands as one of the grounds to boycott.

law74 said:
So when we charge other clubs £50 and they dont sell out, then they have a shit support, but when other clubs charge us £50 (less than many Blues paid on Sunday), then they are ripping us off?

For a boycott to really work, the FSF should start planning NOW for each clubs supporters to select three or four away games to boycott due to the prices they have charged this season, so that NO away fans travel, but I would imagine that about half of the clubs would select Eastlands as one of the grounds to boycott.

Are you suggesting we're one of the most expensive grounds for an away fan? I'd be surprised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.