are norwich taking the ****?

Re: are norwich taking the piss?

As I've said before, as long as there are people who will pay they will just keep charging for more expensive tickets. Football fans aren't clever enough to get together to boycott. All you need to do is read a thread on here about ticket prices and it normally turns into a slagging match between those who can afford and those who can't.

malg said:
As I've said before, as long as there are people who will pay they will just keep charging for more expensive tickets. Football fans aren't clever enough to get together to boycott. All you need to do is read a thread on here about ticket prices and it normally turns into a slagging match between those who can afford and those who can't.

Some of us have already pre booked and paid for mini bus hire, trains and hotels etc so we'll have to pay it. I'm looking forward to this trip, good Away day.

fans definitely need to do something about the ever escalating cost of tickets?

clubs don't really need the money as with the new tv deal gate receipts will become a tiny fraction of a club's income

I for one will not pay more than £40 for a ticket home or away (Cup Finals excluded of cours)

alib said:

clubs don't really need the money as with the new tv deal gate receipts will become a tiny fraction of a club's income

I for one will not pay more than £40 for a ticket home or away (Cup Finals excluded of cours)

But they won't mate, people should tell the club to send the tickets back and **** off, Unfortunately people will pay

sergiokun said:
alib said:

But they won't mate, people should tell the club to send the tickets back and **** off, Unfortunately people will pay

sad but true

moomba said:
Might have been discussed in other threads, but maybe some co-ordinated action might be in order as it's happening week in week out.

Banners, chants, walkouts, late walk-ins. Not sure what the answer is ticket prices are going to kill the game before too long.

Like they'll give a fuck about any of those if you've already bought the ticket!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.