are norwich taking the ****?

Re: are norwich taking the piss?

Needs a boycott but the problem is the people who can afford it wont even miss one game.

I could not go to Norwich but it wont do any good as someone will take my place, everybody needs to be in unison

squirtyflower said:
Chillidog77 said:
mancitymick said:
Dont think this is a case of people who can afford it or cant. As much as i love away days, I can afford it but cant justify it.

Know what you mean. Dreading the Arsenal away price.
Me too
Train tickets already booked so can't pull out now

Will be at Arsenal though :)

ell said:
Needs a boycott but the problem is the people who can afford it wont even miss one game.

I could not go to Norwich but it wont do any good as someone will take my place, everybody needs to be in unison

You`ve beaten me to to it ell.It really is about time that Cityfans started to boycott these clubs,which would send a message out clear and loud.

squirtyflower said:
Chillidog77 said:
mancitymick said:
Dont think this is a case of people who can afford it or cant. As much as i love away days, I can afford it but cant justify it.

Me too

so you value train tickets higher than City and football fans in general continually getting ripped off?

personally I'd take the hit for one game if it meant a formal protest that would hopefully kick start other sets of fans doing the same.

That's just my opinion though, you'd be saving yourself £60 odd quid anyway so use that to cover the train loss.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
squirtyflower said:
Chillidog77 said:
Me too

so you value train tickets higher than City and football fans in general continually getting ripped off?

personally I'd take the hit for one game if it meant a formal protest that would hopefully kick start other sets of fans doing the same.

That's just my opinion though, you'd be saving yourself £60 odd quid anyway so use that to cover the train loss.
Ive already booked my trains yet im hoping it gets boycotted, dont mind a little protest outside the away end before finding a boozer with it on

JoeMercer'sWay said:
squirtyflower said:
Chillidog77 said:
Me too

I'm not sure of your angle but each to their own

I'd be happy to support a boycott as these prices are getting ridiculous, but not one organised a few weeks before a game as some people arrange travel early
I wouldn't be 'saving' £60 as I'm paying that to watch a game, the travel is incidental to getting there
On this occasion I've saved a considerable amount on the train fare, but instead of me feeling the benefit Arsenal will do instead

Plus it's an opportunity to visit my son as he's in London at the mo

So everyone has a different reason. If someone said lets boycott the arse next year then fans would know well in advance not to arrange travel.

JoeMercer'sWay said:

If the usual "away faces" boycott then all that will happen is the "London based, no team affiliated, camera carrying tourist lot" will be sat in our seats.

It will be like the Real Madrid home game all over again ...... never seen so many people taking pictures at a City game ....... A Chinese lad (with little grasp of English) who was sat near me was thrown out because he was filming with a zoom camera .... he wasn't a City fan - he was a tourist.

squirtyflower said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
squirtyflower said:
Me too

I'm not sure of your angle but each to their own

I'd be happy to support a boycott as these prices are getting ridiculous, but not one organised a few weeks before a game as some people arrange travel early
I wouldn't be 'saving' £60 as I'm paying that to watch a game, the travel is incidental to getting there
On this occasion I've saved a considerable amount on the train fare, but instead of me feeling the benefit Arsenal will do instead

Plus it's an opportunity to visit my son as he's in London at the mo

So everyone has a different reason. If someone said lets boycott the arse next year then fans would know well in advance not to arrange travel.

let's do it then.

champions or not, we need to boycott this

i remember when wigan went and put prices up from £25 to £35, instead of 5,200 fans going 1,400 went (inc me, new ground and all that), year after £5 and only £28 6 years later for wednesdays game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.