are norwich taking the ****?

Re: are norwich taking the piss?

bugger , promised little ones this would be their first ever away trip , it gonna cost me a bloody fortune

Kinky Dribbler said:
moomba said:
Might have been discussed in other threads, but maybe some co-ordinated action might be in order as it's happening week in week out.

Banners, chants, walkouts, late walk-ins. Not sure what the answer is ticket prices are going to kill the game before too long.

Like they'll give a fuck about any of those if you've already bought the ticket!

Drawing a bit of attention to the problem has got to be better than doing nothing.

squirtyflower said:
Definitely are

I'm sure it was no-where near that price last year

£45 last season, & yes they are taking the piss. Well impressed these go on sale as we fly to Dortmund. I know i`m being old fashioned, but i don`t trust the post, like to pick my tickets up from the ground. When alls said & done though i think it`s a cracking away game, doing 2 nights again this season.

Kinky Dribbler said:
moomba said:
Might have been discussed in other threads, but maybe some co-ordinated action might be in order as it's happening week in week out.

Banners, chants, walkouts, late walk-ins. Not sure what the answer is ticket prices are going to kill the game before too long.

Like they'll give a fuck about any of those if you've already bought the ticket!

Exactly !

IOWBlue said:
Just been told at our supporters club meeting that Arsenal away is £68 for an adult. I paid £51 last season. its getting ridiculous.

Spurs paid £62 at Arsenal, I think we will too.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/Tickets/more-info.page?FixtureID=17" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/ ... xtureID=17</a>

Chillidog77 said:
squirtyflower said:
Definitely are

I'm sure it was no-where near that price last year

£45 last season, & yes they are taking the piss. Well impressed these go on sale as we fly to Dortmund. I know i`m being old fashioned, but i don`t trust the post, like to pick my tickets up from the ground. When alls said & done though i think it`s a cracking away game, doing 2 nights again this season.
I didn't realise it was that much last year

It beggars belief that we sell away tickets when the fans are in Europe
They did it when we were in Amsterdam as I remember trying to get a wireless connection so that I could order online

mancitymick said:
Dont think this is a case of people who can afford it or cant. As much as i love away days, I can afford it but cant justify it.

Know what you mean. Dreading the Arsenal away price.

Chillidog77 said:
mancitymick said:
Dont think this is a case of people who can afford it or cant. As much as i love away days, I can afford it but cant justify it.

Know what you mean. Dreading the Arsenal away price.
Me too
Train tickets already booked so can't pull out now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.