Are QPR bringing a full allocation of fans?

Blue Dan said:
Could be a big day for both sets of fans so I'm not surprised. I'd like QPR to stay up so I hope we're all celebrating at the final whistle.
you re right....

Funny - My mate who is a QPR fan just rang the club and bought 2 tickets for the game.
Why did we offer them so many tickets, when we offered Newcastle only the bottom tier??

edwomble said:
Funny - My mate who is a QPR fan just rang the club and bought 2 tickets for the game.
Why did we offer them so many tickets, when we offered Newcastle only the bottom tier??

We have offered every club both top and bottom tier this season, but some of the clubs have sent the top tier back as they didn't think that thier club will be able to sell the tickets, therefore if they keep the tickets and didn't sell them then the club has to pay for the unused tickets.

There have been a few fans selling tickets in their end on their furum in the last few days.

I had to laugh at the post from an obvious city fan trying to buy one.

First post he came up with

"I am already up in Manchester for the game but not ticket...Can meet at ground"

Any London based blues might have a chanace though.Worth a try.

Hi guys coming in peace from West London and hope you do win the title from the pretend supporters in red as you have always been true followers and made the best noise of any visitors we have had from this league, you truly were the only ones who added to the atmosphere at Loftus Road. Whatever happens to us we will sing to the end and hope you don't mind as many have posted that we are too raucous but we will also acknowledge your achievement at the final whistle whatever the outcome.

LARanger said:
Hi guys coming in peace from West London and hope you do win the title from the pretend supporters in red as you have always been true followers and made the best noise of any visitors we have had from this league, you truly were the only ones who added to the atmosphere at Loftus Road. Whatever happens to us we will sing to the end and hope you don't mind as many have posted that we are too raucous but we will also acknowledge your achievement at the final whistle whatever the outcome.

Cheers for that mate, i hope you stay in the Prem but not at the expense of us losing out on the title ;)

edwomble said:
Mike Ashley is still punishing the Newcastle fans for singing dergiatory songs about him last season. He split up all the singers in the Gallowgate End and spread them all over St James' Park, and has been taking up lower allocations to away games.

What a tool!

LARanger said:

Hi Ranger ....

we have no 'beef' with QPR or its supporters , you're a likeable club , and i'm sure you guys will have a good day out , no matter what ..... i've a sneaky feelin' that the points you've already got will keep you up.

But we can't afford sentiment , we HAVE to win this game , and it's just unfortunate that you guys stand in our way ..... life can be a woman sometimes , eh?

h a bit of luck there could be a 'silver lining' for both our clubs ....

Also think (pray, hope) that we already have enough points. Great idea to all party as both sets of us fans from both clubs have been through the bad times and just cos we both have a bit of dosh, seem to be disliked by most. At least we won't be giving real Manchester supporters a 15 min head start on the race down south.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.