Are these cars illegally parked..

**** of a neighbour used to do this all the time with his van on our old road, road was far too busy to go out onto with a buggy and the missus was having to go round the long way (extra 30 mins or so) just to get to the shops with our eldest. He learned how to park in his driveway fairly quickly when I told him I'd slash his tyres next time I saw the van on the pavement though, amazing how he couldn't figure it out the 100+ times he was asked nicely. Wanker.

Even more infuriating is people who leave their cars on the pavement at the entrance to their empty driveway grrrr just had to go round one onto the road with a 3 yr old and a dog in tow

Guy just up the road from me used to park on the pavement and people had to walk out onto the busy road to get around the car. Doesn't do it any more as i think he got sick of his car getting keyed.

on the pavement ?

17984_663675313763414_5865150938224587209_n.jpg
No but the police car is illegally driving on the wrong side of the road.

The 2 foot of Tarmac is to replace the flags that have been damaged/ cracked by vehicles. The low kerbs would suggest the council/highways are happy for people to park this way as long as there is 1.5 mtr clearance for pedestrians. Definitely a grea area.
Somebody will be along shortly with a better understanding of the law then me.

Theyve actually blocked the road off due to an incident

Caused by cars being double parked all down the road?

It's something that gets on my nerves, as, with a pram it's dangerous walking around cars, onto the road, just because people want to park closer to home.
What really pisses me off is when people Park over crossing points(the dips.in the kerb to allow people to cross the road). They do it all the time near me. So I start to cross over, again, With the pram, and have to walk around, over the grass up a kerb, just so some tosser doesn't get their shoes dirty.
There have been a fair few headlights kicked in in frustration. It's not right, but they don't seem to give a shit about anyone else so fuck em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.