Are United Still Our 'Main' Rivals?

Oscar Wilde once said " there is only one thing worse than being talked about and it's not being talked about". Like many on here I suffered their taunts and how the belittled us with their arrogance. One of the things that used to piss me off was when utd fans( especially here in Ireland) would say liverpool was their bigger game. It was an insult to the Manchester derby and was a way of making us feel smaller. Now the boot is on the other foot we should always hate them but publicly make it our business to make the dipper game our derby and show them cunts how inconsequential they are

Our local suppport will always depsise the Rags more than "out of towners" , the swampdwellers are and always will be the arch rivals for me , the Dippers are mild irritation in comparison , a few gobby scousers enjoying a couple of years in the sun is is only a distraction. No matter what Dippers believe the Rags are still in the top three clubs in the world and they are on our doorstep , so they are the target of my wrath , and that will NEVR change , if they got demoted to the National league i would still hate those Raggy bastards.

Leeds also have a rugby team who had a lot of success whilst the football team were out of the PL. The rhinos success has dried up recently, if the football team do well this may tempt some fans to switch from rugby league to football. Possibly some switched from football to RL while Leeds were struggling, as their attendances dropped heavily from their last stint in PL.

“Leeds Rhinos”

Could that sound more cuntish? I hate rugby.

Of course they are and always will be just like we were their main rivals during the bacon era, it was the media who portrayed it was the dippers.

They didn't put up a clock banner counting up to the 20-18, they preferred the one counting our trophy less years.

Never forget that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.