Are United Still Our 'Main' Rivals?

Oscar Wilde once said " there is only one thing worse than being talked about and it's not being talked about". Like many on here I suffered their taunts and how the belittled us with their arrogance. One of the things that used to piss me off was when utd fans( especially here in Ireland) would say liverpool was their bigger game. It was an insult to the Manchester derby and was a way of making us feel smaller. Now the boot is on the other foot we should always hate them but publicly make it our business to make the dipper game our derby and show them cunts how inconsequential they are
The thing that their fan base fail to realise is that when you’ve been as low as we sunk, you develop a thick skin, a generation of marketed red twunts now have to slurp up the dross, defend the shocking mismanagement and in essence, kid yourself it will all come good....

Anyone with a modicum of intellect knew the trends, the cycle would reverse, however, these thick fucks can’t see what’s staring them in the face...

defend your club, no problem, but take every jibe x10 for the shit they served up for nigh on 25 years

Hate the cunts so I guess that answers the question (scousers a close second)!

United are still the club we hate. The club whose supporters we want to see sufffer. The club we want to remain above at all costs, But our main rivals ? No.
Right now our main rivals on the pitch are Liverpool, Leicester (for some reason) and Chelsea. Right now, on the Pitch United are just an irritation, And for me at least that is a wonderful thing to be able to say

i have enough contempt in my soul for them both. i dont limit the dislike i have for any of them red topped self entitled idiots to the west of us.

i consider beating them both worthy of a huge sense of smug satisfaction, and their defeats to others the same.

lets all change the world and let our contempt shine through, and not discriminate over who is fractionally more twuntish!!

bus or banner? banner or bus? all the same to me, classless morons who need to taste defeat on a weekly basis!

Now and forever the rags are it. Liverpool is gaining and may at times draw even with them, but they never had a banner. That banner and the GPC's smug arrogance will always be unforgettable and unforgivable. SCUM
I've never quite understood why that banner upset some blues so much. It was just bog-standard football banter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.