Are United Still Our 'Main' Rivals?

Liverpool for me. I find myself gutted now when they win. City are focused on the title now surely. If you are then it's Liverpool that are in the way. A good number of their fans have also plumbed political depths in trying to discredit City. That can not be forgiven.

Liverpool fans fought, thieved and blagged their way around Europe throughout the 80's with the culmination of a ban for all of us. Whilst the Hillsborough disaster was preventable, they've commemorated it so much to cover up what happened at Heysel. 39 innocent Juventus fans lost their lives running from Liverpool fans inside the ground.

English fans are often targeted abroad (I was in the Seville pub that got attacked) and it's solely down to the mayhem Scousers caused back in the day. I travel with Wales and we had one arrest in the Euros and none since.

Liverpool fans fought, thieved and blagged their way around Europe throughout the 80's with the culmination of a ban for all of us. Whilst the Hillsborough disaster was preventable, they've commemorated it so much to cover up what happened at Heysel. 39 innocent Juventus fans lost their lives running from Liverpool fans inside the ground.

English fans are often targeted abroad (I was in the Seville pub that got attacked) and it's solely down to the mayhem Scousers caused back in the day. I travel with Wales and we had one arrest in the Euros and none since.
As much as Liverpool fans caused chaos in the 80's, you only have to see every world cup, euros etc to see why english fans are so hated abroad. 2 pints, bit of sun on their backs and they turn into cavement. As a nation our fans are an utter embrassment wherever they go in europe and unfortunately that is carried into club football.

Our main rivals are who ever SKY buys the league for this season, it can not have escaped anyone`s attention that once SKY had achieved liverpool the title , they set about getting utd into the Champions League.
It is extremely disappointing that SKY continue their war with the inevitable, City will gain fans despite SKY`s propaganda and the FA`s lack of integrity, a polite way of saying it.

IMO the scum are our rivals in the Greater Manchester with so called bragging rights. On the pitch they are not at the moment anything other than a fucking irritation.

As much as Liverpool fans caused chaos in the 80's, you only have to see every world cup, euros etc to see why english fans are so hated abroad. 2 pints, bit of sun on their backs and they turn into cavement. As a nation our fans are an utter embrassment wherever they go in europe and unfortunately that is carried into club football.
1 set of fans were involved in the 2 most recent stadium disasters,both within 4 years of each other....

Personally I don't get that spine tingling, that nervousness any more before we play them. That personally for me says they're no longer it - honestly feels pretty similar to every other game now. I do still want to beat them, but it's nowhere near as badly as before.

Dippers, different story. I'd consider selling my firstborn for a win at Anfield, just to wipe the grin off those filthy scouse faces.

I took last season's derby defeats very badly. Especially the home one. Our club's name then got dragged through the mud over the racism allegations.

I did stay out for a pint on the Saturday night but just in silence alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.