Are we all agreed a creative cm is what we need most?

I know Hamsik is a great goal scorer, a lot of the reports I've read about him say he just has that instinct to be in the right place at the right time. But is he creative too?

AustinBlue said:
I think we need time for the players we already have to work together under the same manager, a run without major injuries or suspensions, and fans who can get behind our players and encourage them vociferously... not constantly be tearing down individuals who might be having a temporary poor spell.

Yes bit we still need a big flair player to take us forward with the goals that sombody said. its a must.

No if we're going to play with 3 man midfield then we need at least 2 of them to be really comfortable on the ball, so with that in mind, we need 2 central midfielder.

We also need a right back who is better than Zab and Micah.

i cant think of much top class right backs tbh apart from Dani Alves and Maicon and it doesnt look like we will get any of those two

Blue>Red said:
charliebigspuds said:
Gerrard's past it, not played consistently well for 18 months, carrying that Liverpool team (along with Torres) all this time has taken it's toll.
Gerrard played centre mid today for the first time in ages and absolutely destroyed sunderland, not past it at all mate, hes not even 30 yet

i must agree he tore sunderland apart playing in the "Ireland" position.

ayrshire_blue said:
Goals from midfield hard to come by this season. In recent years elano, superman, sir joseph have all chipped in a fair few but this season we've really had to rely on tevez to do the business. Everton have cahill, spuds have a fair few, dippers gerrard, arsenal fabregas, chelski lampard etc, we need the same. Agreed?

agreed but i think anyone who know's about football would say that so sam alaydace won't think so but i think we need a miniumum of 2 all round midfield players in the summer

How about young Javier Pastore, he is claimed to be the next Riquelme from Argentina, bought last season by Palermo but they know they cant keep him, can score a few and he is as creative as you'll find. Maradona speaks highly of him and he'll be twice as expensive after the WC I suppose.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXQFnEyDpe4&feature=related[/youtube]

I wish people would stop saying Marek fucking Hamsik when they have absolutely no idea about him as a player. He is not a creative midfielder, and he will only be deployed behind the strikers, not the kind of player City need at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.