Are we all Poznan'ed out?

RabidCity said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
RabidCity said:
i think it's wearing thin, it looks shit when only some do it. Keep the CIty City City going though.

To those who are moaning about Poznan threads, stop posting here then.. The purpose of forums decaying by time shows that threads noone is interested in will die on their own.

I very much accept the fact that forums are a point of opinion. But the last thing I want to see whilst currently lying top of the league unbeaten is a thread about people moaning about a goal celebration it kinda drains the fun out...

Yes but that argument can be had about every negative thread on this forum, do we have the right to question nothing if we are top of the league?

The league is clearly the most important factor and next to that the matter is minor. However I still feel like I agree with the OP.

Not at all people can moan but when its something like a goal celebration that lasts for like 10 seconds max....... god forbid when we loose a league game, guess there's always off topic for moments like that....

still think it's class, you're all boring twats ;)

i'll continue to do it anyway, these threads are more tedious than the poznan itself.

We should do the poznan at the swamp coz i know the rags hate it, after that match i think we should stop doing it and just remember the last game we did it was a win at the swamp and to go 5 points clear at the top ov the league ;-)

I have never thought that we should do it after every goal. It's a bit naff when it's done too much at the Etihad becuase it's never done by everyone at the same time. It's like a Mexican wave and doesn't look as good as when we all do it at the same time. Why is it like a Mexican wave at the Etihad when at away games and especially at Wembley we all did it at the same time?

I think we should save it and get everyone doing it once we're winning a game comfortably. It might only come out a few times a season but that'll be better than four half hearted efforts not done at the same time every single game.

Many of us said it would lose it's edge if it's done too much and it has. I don't get how society want to rinse something good until they've had enough of it. Why not just use it or do it now and again and keep it's cool, exciting edge to it?

I loved it. But now I don't love it. I barely like it. My dad just puts his coat on backwards and jumps up and down. Maybe that's the way forward (excuse the pun)

york away to this! said:
Christ! Next you'll be saying you don't like fans singing too loud as it prevents you hearing the instructions Mancini is giving out to everyone!

-- Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:22 am --

Its something people find to moan about when there's nothing left too moan about!!

absolutely Tricky - why oh why should I have to suffer other peoples obscene shouting and singing whilst I'm trying to enjoy the match? - you'll be telling me you enjoy waving a flag next!

Never waved a flag in my life to be fair but when ever I have seen a flag waver they must of been 8 or 9 and I refuse to be the miserable bastard that ruins their fun by snatching it off them and snapping it in half explaining that my inability to see Gaz Baz play a pin point pass to Vincent Kompany turned me into the grinch...

...I got caught near the eye by the end of a silk scarf back in the seventies, fairly high up on my right cheek but about three quarters of an inch below the eyeball itself. It was bloody sore let me tell you and I have to say the selfish attitude and actions of some so called "fans" spoils the enjoyment for most of us good "citizens" these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.