Are we all Poznan'ed out?

It used to be good
It used to be cool
It used to be something different and special

BUT, just like bananas (circa 1989), as soon as the club gets involved and try to cash-in (selling official t-shirts) then all the cool value is lost.

It has had it's time, will always be remembered for the Semi Final last year when U****d's team was being read out, but lets move on ?

clp1000 said:
It used to be good
It used to be cool
It used to be something different and special

BUT, just like bananas (circa 1989), as soon as the club gets involved and try to cash-in (selling official t-shirts) then all the cool value is lost.

It has had it's time, will always be remembered for the Semi Final last year when U****d's team was being read out, but lets move on ?

it's still cool, you're like one of those people who like a band when no-one else does, then when they become popular ditch them.

The only reason I started the thread is because, for imo the first time, on Saturday it was done completely half heartedly and as such I wondered what the general consensus was.

FWIW I agree that it's much better at away games when we have a small nucleus of fans and probably gets right on the home team's tits.

YES

Looks good when the south stand/corner of east stand do it and on away days, but FFS i wish the family stand would stop - CRINGE!!!

The poznan should be retired!!

My opinion is we should adapt it and "Do the blue moan" all facing the pitch sat down with our blankets and flasks, sharing sweets and whinging about the guy who parks his car outside the house.
Then after we do the blue moan we quickly leave on the 69th min, get to our cars and beat the traffic.... rushing home to continue the curtain twitching

King Of The Kippax said:
YES

Looks good when the south stand/corner of east stand do it and on away days, but FFS i wish the family stand would stop - CRINGE!!!

The poznan should be retired!!

I take it you've got no kids then...... i sit in there with my two, you try telling a seven and 3 year old not to do that once they see it start in the South Stand. No chance.

I think it lost all it's cool when Celtic copied it.........sorry that's what we did, didn't we? I wouldn't miss it, it's had it's day. On Saturday i think i did two jumps and turned back round again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.