Are we all Poznan'ed out?

was well funny in the south stand we were waiting to see the goal on the screen (think it was the 4th) so the poznan started late, as it came up the stand the collective moan that was heard was almost as loud as the goal. it was like we very nearly almost got away withnot doing the poznan

Bring in the back-to-front Poznan bluemoon

To begin with this is a new thread, not to slate the poznan but to talk about something new.

I hate people moaning about the poznan i think it has worked well when we have scored - the players see the fans coming together in celebration and it motivates them - i dont think it should end completly but i do think we should add some more celebrations to our resume.

I think we should try and adopt a new posnan - where we dont turn around on our team, instead we link arms and jump facing forward - whilst chanting lets all sing Bluemoon, lets all sing bluemoon na na na na.

Then when we finish, we sing Bluemoon, together, with our arms in the air. If the whole stadium did it, it would be awsome. Its rare now a days to hear the whole stadium in chorus, but when it happens it sends shivers up the spine.

Napoli did something similar when we played them, where they linked arms and jumped up and down, it looked good and it was loud. We responded with the poznan but when we stopped they continued to do it and it semmed to make our fans shut up, and then they scored.

So if we score tonight - or next week i dare you to do it

bobmcfc said:
we need a new and unique celebration now.
What about if we had the club playing songs every time we scored like the DJ Otzi tune or similar? We could all do the same dance or summat?

Sorry just jesting....

i still love it and want to keep it as last season i was stuck up in colin bell level 3 watching everyone else having fun. im loving it so far. makes me feel so alive. :D

As a fan who believes in rituals we must continue while our form is continuing
Can't change it while we are doing so well<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:54 pm --<br /><br />As a fan who believes in rituals we must continue while our form is continuing
Can't change it while we are doing so well

Not being practiced where i sit now.A bloke in front of me started it on his own on Saturday,looked a bit silly when nobody else responded lol!

Re: Bring in the back-to-front Poznan bluemoon

Invisible_Goat said:
To begin with this is a new thread, not to slate the poznan but to talk about something new.

I hate people moaning about the poznan i think it has worked well when we have scored - the players see the fans coming together in celebration and it motivates them - i dont think it should end completly but i do think we should add some more celebrations to our resume.

I think we should try and adopt a new posnan - where we dont turn around on our team, instead we link arms and jump facing forward - whilst chanting lets all sing Bluemoon, lets all sing bluemoon na na na na.

Then when we finish, we sing Bluemoon, together, with our arms in the air. If the whole stadium did it, it would be awsome. Its rare now a days to hear the whole stadium in chorus, but when it happens it sends shivers up the spine.

Napoli did something similar when we played them, where they linked arms and jumped up and down, it looked good and it was loud. We responded with the poznan but when we stopped they continued to do it and it semmed to make our fans shut up, and then they scored.

So if we score tonight - or next week i dare you to do it

Retweet :D

We need this.

I love the Poznan, so do a few other 60 odd year olds near me. Bloody kids, always whinging on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.