Are we better without Tevez?

K.Reeves right foot said:
Bigga said:
At last, someone who finally sees we utilise the team in a better way when he's out. However, he has met things in the middle, lately and has been part of the team build up.
I stated this weeks ago and got hammered for even daring to think we are better without him. I used the Van Nistlerooy analogy to illustrate my point. Silva is definetly our most important player going forward and makes the whole team tick. Without him we are stagnant. Tevez indeed plays for himself and will get many goals, but we'll get even more goals from a variety of players when he doesn't play, and not a bad sub to bring on when we are in a winning position eh?!

I think you will find the knifing I got when I posted the "Can't Wait for the Summer Departure of..." takes some beating!!

I had actually held my opinion back for some weeks before posting that, so technically I came away with a light knifing, me thinks!! However, since then, there has been a huge turn around on opinion and I go whistling on...

I'm just sooooooooooooo sick of the drama. Hopefully they'll move him in the summer and City can get back to the business of world domination.

Better? Nope. Just different. We do some things better when he's not in the lineup, but he brings things to the table no one else does, too.

Freestyler said:
no.

just means other players will get more touches of the ball for a change.

balotelli was heavily involved tonight, hasn't been when Tevez has played.

apart from his very good goal care to tell me what Balo was involved in apart from his 15 minute sulk about have a little niggle, and sticking his arm deliberately into a Villa player's face? In fact I remember thinking that he'd only had 5 touches in the first 15/20 minutes, he was non existent.

buckshot said:
I'm just sooooooooooooo sick of the drama. Hopefully they'll move him in the summer and City can get back to the business of world domination.

?????????????????

drama......the only drama being caused is by hysterical fans who cannt seem to see that tevez is a world class forward who were are extremely lucky to have as a city player.

along with kompany, dejong and silva he is essential and pivotal to helping us become a successful team

simon23 said:
buckshot said:

?????????????????

drama......the only drama being caused is by hysterical fans who cannt seem to see that tevez is a world class forward who were are extremely lucky to have as a city player.

along with kompany, dejong and silva he is essential and pivotal to helping us become a successful team

You're fooling yourself. No doubt he's world class but it hurts the team when he's being linked w/ a move every 6-8 weeks by his insane advisor KJ. When he's gone the team will be settled and stronger.

Addition by subtraction my friend.

buckshot said:
simon23 said:
?????????????????

You're fooling yourself. No doubt he's world class but it hurts the team when he's being linked w/ a move every 6-8 weeks by his insane advisor KJ. When he's gone the team will be settled and stronger.

Addition by subtraction my friend.

haven't heard a peep since the end of the transfer request episode, so you're kidding yourself.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
haven't heard a peep since the end of the transfer request episode, so you're kidding yourself.
Well, there was that one idiotic recycled story, but it was just that... recycled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.