Are we better without Tevez?

Agree that we play better with out dzeko not because he's crap but we rarely cross and play better and with more movement without him but you can't really blame tevez for being greedy he's been playing the lone role for so long and has been used to scoring some great individual goals i'm sure he learn to pass more.

taconinja said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
haven't heard a peep since the end of the transfer request episode, so you're kidding yourself.
Well, there was that one idiotic recycled story, but it was just that... recycled.

did you know that David wants to go back to Spain? no, neither did I? funny how a random journalist not allowed at Coms does though...

especially funny considering he and Carlos get on really well...

buckshot said:
simon23 said:
?????????????????

drama......the only drama being caused is by hysterical fans who cannt seem to see that tevez is a world class forward who were are extremely lucky to have as a city player.

along with kompany, dejong and silva he is essential and pivotal to helping us become a successful team

You're fooling yourself. No doubt he's world class but it hurts the team when he's being linked w/ a move every 6-8 weeks by his insane advisor KJ. When he's gone the team will be settled and stronger.

Addition by subtraction my friend.

but its KJ that is causing the problems...not tevez.....

as far as the playign side goes we are a better team with tev in the side...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
did you know that David wants to go back to Spain? no, neither did I? funny how a random journalist not allowed at Coms does though...

especially funny considering he and Carlos get on really well...
Yeah, not much stupider than a sports journalist during a slow period.

I thought he did a good job passing today. And has improved his passing in general. So' I'd have to go against my original opinion which was in line with the OP, that we were better without him.

Personally I think all 3 of our strikers are strangely incomplete. I think Dzeko is probably the closest to a pure striker, and would be great in the long haul. Balotelli is the most talented, but has wierd quirks in his game. And Tevez is the enigma. Doesn't play like a striker, but produces the results of one. I Hope they all hang around a while, and become even better teammates.

With those 3, I believe we might be set at striker for the next 3 to 4 years.

Now we just need to improve gelling in the middle, to increase chance creation.

PhuketBlue said:
I don't think we're better without Tevez but I do think we're better with just 1 up front (be that Tevez, Balotelli or Dzeko) which usually allows us to control games with the extra body in midfield.

Our recent spell of poorer performances/results seems to have started right about the time we tried playing with 2 or 3 up front.

I agree completely. I think we're best with 1 up front and Tevez is the best in that role. No striker scores 20 a season without being greedy.

simon23 said:
buckshot said:
You're fooling yourself. No doubt he's world class but it hurts the team when he's being linked w/ a move every 6-8 weeks by his insane advisor KJ. When he's gone the team will be settled and stronger.

Addition by subtraction my friend.

but its KJ that is causing the problems...not tevez.....

as far as the playign side goes we are a better team with tev in the side...

I agree that it's KJ but I don't see it ending until he's gone. Then it will just be more of the same for his new club, KJ is poison.

To be honest, both teams, we've had weakened teams and we've got shit record at City anyway so it's a non point.

Both our full backs aren't even full backs and are both relatively inexperienced even in their proper positions while as good as C.Clark is, he's also only still learning the game.

the team is more dangerous without Tevez. When Tevez plays, he invades other players'space to get the ball. I understand that he plays hard but sometimes that can be a detriment to the team.
As a matter of fact, i think Dzeko and Balotelli pairing is much better than Tevez/balotelli or Tevez/Dzeko.
I think we should just sell Tevez over the summer for 50 mil and buy some quality mid/wingers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.