Are we done booing the CL Anthem?

I am still traumatised from their shit show in third world Turkey so they can get to fuck. No apology, no admission they got it wrong, nothing. I just wish they would state how a venue which is hardly ever used and is basically an athletics stadium was given the final in the first plac. And after they have bullshitted an answer to that they can then explain how a competition which has Mastercard as a sponsor and the final held outside the euro zone wanted cash in euros rather than the local currency and where the card machines didn’t work. Then they can explain why the car park was a construction site, why a 10 mile journey took at least two if not three hours, why there weren’t enough catering outlets….

I am still traumatised from their shit show in third world Turkey so they can get to fuck. No apology, no admission they got it wrong, nothing. I just wish they would state how a venue which is hardly ever used and is basically an athletics stadium was given the final in the first plac. And after they have bullshitted an answer to that they can then explain how a competition which has Mastercard as a sponsor and the final held outside the euro zone wanted cash in euros rather than the local currency and where the card machines didn’t work. Then they can explain why the car park was a construction site, why a 10 mile journey took at least two if not three hours, why there weren’t enough catering outlets….

But another club, who's manager publicly encouraged ticketless fans to travel, and many of who then got in with fake tickets or jibbed it, causing all manner of problems get refunds and apologies.

No agenda though ...

Are UEFA and their cartel clubs done with City?

Will UEFA open another investigation into City if the PL win their case against City?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.