Are we done booing the CL Anthem?

Did you go to Istanbul? How we were treated at such a major showpiece event was disgusting. Why do we stop booing it? Because we’ve won it? We boo it because we have morals so selling out because we won their trophy would be fucking shallow
Yes I did, it was a disgrace, personally I've never boo'ed it as I don't think it helps City

I have the loudest boo ever. Only problem is I’m too hoarse to sing during the match which is why I’ll have to drop a few decibels v Red Star

I'm not the biggest fan of the competition but I think the booing just makes our fans look silly, childish and small time. I genuinely don't understand paying for a ticket, travelling to the game only to boo the anthem. Be the bigger man and just don't go .....
You genuinely can't understand people that buy a ticket for the game and then boo the anthem? Really? Genuinely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.