Are we done booing the CL Anthem?

I'd thought it was a bit passé (based on the Moscow "no fans" thing 9 years ago, plus the FFP charges).

After Istanbul, I'm all for booing.

Been wondering about this after Pep's comments towards the end of last season..

Are we done boing the anthem now ? What shall we do instead..

The Poznan for the rags line up at Wembley was great and well received but doesn't seem right..

Thoughts ?
NO MORE BOOING

We've won it so now we are one of them, right? Haha you fucking silly boys.

Keep booing fuck out of it, we are hated by the establishment and they have blood on their hands after the treatment of fans in Istanbul. Shame on City as well for the radio silence and jumping into bed with UEFA instead.

NO MORE BOOING
Did you go to Istanbul? How we were treated at such a major showpiece event was disgusting. Why do we stop booing it? Because we’ve won it? We boo it because we have morals so selling out because we won their trophy would be fucking shallow

Booing as champions would be a massive statement tbh do feel like we should should stop eventually though as it does not have much of an impact long term just feels like negative vibes and Pep is against it also

I'm not the biggest fan of the competition but I think the booing just makes our fans look silly, childish and small time. I genuinely don't understand paying for a ticket, travelling to the game only to boo the anthem. Be the bigger man and just don't go .....
Bollocks, I am entitled to support my team, whilst at the same time making my feelings known about corruption and shitness. I boo the PL one too. I take it you weren’t at Istanbul

I feel like if you booed then winning the competition is not a reason to stop booing.

If you don’t boo, the game after winning the CL is one match where it would be very funny and a bit of a power move to boo it.

I think the players have made it pretty clear they don’t like it though, from what they’ve said in the press.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.