Are we done booing the CL Anthem?

I'm going to boo like fuck.
They fucking stitched us up and would have gladly seen us banned for fuck all with no evidence apart from Parrys hard on, they can fuck off and take their jingle with them.
In addition for the utter shambles of the buses and transport catastrophe in Istanbul where they clearly give less of a fuck about fans safety than they do about money.
We'll keep the Cup though if we win it again.

I'm not the biggest fan of the competition but I think the booing just makes our fans look silly, childish and small time. I genuinely don't understand paying for a ticket, travelling to the game only to boo the anthem. Be the bigger man and just don't go .....
Bigger MAN!!! What about Them?

I'm not the biggest fan of the competition but I think the booing just makes our fans look silly, childish and small time. I genuinely don't understand paying for a ticket, travelling to the game only to boo the anthem. Be the bigger man and just don't go .....
They’re probably not paying for a ticket and travelling to the game to ONLY boo the anthem, they’re probably also there to watch City play tbf.

Just remind yourselves - those that went to Istanbul - of your journey to and from the stadium. And how UEFA have not apologized other than to admit "there were problems".

And then boo the jingle to fuck.

After the way UEFA treated us, with the shambolic travel on the buses to and from the Champions League final, damn right I'll be booing!
Whilst this might not be a popular opinion on here we need to add the shit show they oversaw in Paris with Liverpool fans.
Yes it's tempting to suggest it was all Liverpool's fault and there was thousands of fake tickets but that's what UEFA want you to think.
The fact is it was UEFA's fault and they learnt nothing from it because they don't fukin care.

Tricky one. Should perhaps stop but needs to continue after the shambles of the final. I do love a good boo though.

Slightly different opinion here . We are now European Champions and the best team in the world , a footballing icon a marketing magnate and probably the most fashionable football club in world football. Winning the UCL changed everything for MCFC ………..
But yes our fans received appalling organisation in Istanbul from UEFA highlighting yet again UEFA simply does not give a single fuck about fans . Counter balance that with the fact the respect fellow UCL finalists fans of Inter Milan showed us . They were absolute class towards us so it begs the question we as City fans need to wear the Champions of Europe label well and with dignity and class just like the team . We all saw how much it meant to pep the players and all the back room staff after the final whistle. That clip of the documentary of Pep and KDB “Kev Kev we did it , seven years we did it “ will live with me forever.
We have reached the top of the mountain let’s stay classy blues !
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.